Gloves (and other stuff) for the not super-petite

I'm a bloke, and I once skiied for a whole season before I realised I'd bought a pair of women's gloves. Perhaps the lack of flowers and lack of "pinkness" was a fair enough excuse.

I bought a pair of Hestra's last year and they have been great for me - because they're Swedish made they come in Euro sizes, even in Japan. Gloves are definitely worth paying something extra for - nothing worse than cold hands to ruin an afternoon's skiing, I find.

True Hestra gloves are labeled in euro sizes here in Japan too, I got my self 2 pairs too. That said, its the most confusing sizing I ve seen up to now. I got the same size but one pair fits me like a glove while the other is too small. wakaranai

Still I really like their quality and I think I will replace the small one with another larger pair this season.

We actually lost our luggage in transit and had to buy some gear to tied us over. We had no problem I bought some really nice ski gloves and some thermals and hubby bought gloves and a jacket. NO PROBLEMS.

He did however have a little trouble buying some bindings for his size feet - but it was in March is fairly late in the season.

Quote:
I'm a bloke, and I once skiied for a whole season before I realised I'd bought a pair of women's gloves.

lol

My buddy did the same. We didn't tell him for such a long time. (Jealous of his skiing skills!)