• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed a word in my post before. I'm staying at NPC. Won't be there till Sunday 21st. But the forcast is looking to be good. Might take a bit to build up a base but at least the drought appears to be over.

Added you to the list .db.

Now you can't back out.

[un]fortunately, I won't be donning the backwoods deer hunter outfit this year at Niseko. Look for me in the red Marmot jacket that's too big for me (my mommy bought it for me a long time ago) or the black Moonstone with a cool white racing stripe. Oh, yeah, and I'll be on skis that will make you say, "Dude, how old are those, REALLY?!?"

Oh yeah, and my pants Spyder new-school ones with a bright stripe down the side. I'll be skiin' crazy, 2003.12.21-2004.1.5. Peace. wave.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rain has taken so much snow. What are we to do. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" /> " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

A few dedicated soles are out making turns this morning, but conditions are pretty desperate. The base has become so thin that rocks are appearing everywhere. Where there are no rocks, there is ice.

:rolleyes: eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
didn't someone say that, like, 1 MONTH AGO!!
Now we can't lose hope, fellow friends! I do deserve this crap weather, I suppose; it's all about the karma. I posted my first negative post (besides playfully bashing toque and his countrymen, which is always ok) about Ocean11's views on fraternities, and now it RAINS in Hok. Never again...I'll be carrying nothing but positive energy on SJ from now on! clap.gif :p clap.gif

so it appears that I may be a loose unit in niseko from the 23rd. Danz, I will be keepin your bed warm for ya at the C. ....but movin on quick smart once you arrive when I will go to some other accomodation that is all but booked out by a large group of girls with nice finger nails. Well, this is what I am hanging my hopes on. In reality it may not be the case. Should I get my hopes up only to be deflated?

I always like to challenge other people. Pick one of the following:

a) i will be all scratched up from the girls with nice finger nails,

B) i will have .db. on my board and the back of my jacket

c) I will be doing headstands on my snowboard

d) I will be wearing orange pants, grey jacket, fuggly blue helmet and on an old white and orange burton. In addition I will be wearing a pissy little backpack and using bad language.

Dont worry man, I will be lookin for you, Alphonse the Aussie.