• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fattwins - I'm not pissed. It's not like I didn't do my research. I didn't go with Snowave last year and did this year because I found them to be the cheapest. The fact that I wantwed to get mostly all mountain passes shoved the price for the month up by around $800-$900 because there is no cheap way to get an all mounthain pass and the prices do not go down the longer you have them.

So I did my research and found that Snowave was the cheapest and the most convenient for me.

Ocean - you're just being a trouble maker as usual.

If you did your research, then good on ya SF! Enjoy your hols! (You neglected to mention though if the cheese was included in the deal, important point indeed lol.gif )

'zooki, stop trying to make peace with words. Peace only comes from the barrel of an M16.

On words, I think the problem here was the use of the term 'hosed'. I would not have said hosed.

I would have said 'shafted'.

;\)

Well i can see that you are al having great fun ripping on me. Thanks guys. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile I'd like to know how many of you have booked a trip from Sydney to Japan for a snow trip? Any of you? 'Cause you're all talking like you've done it a million times before and know exactly what the market is like over here.

:p

http://babelfish.altavista.com/ gives me this, which suggests a return ticket is only 3850 Yen... someone else here reckoned it was 10,000 yen....!?

* The central bus * Niseko bus & road south bus going straight flight everyday from the Sapporo * new Chitose airport operation.

- Period November of 2002 open - May 6 of 2003 day

* After April 9th there is a suspension day. Please verify.

- Though fee / 2,300 Yen one way (it is dense, though 1,150 Yen) round trip 3,850 Yen (it is dense, 1,930 Yen)

thanks - so that is the price - 3,850 yen

pretty reasonable really.

what are peoples opinions on how busy niseko will be from 24/12 to 4/12 ? i have heard that since a lot of people take their holdiays over new years, it just ridiculously busy.... but how bad can it be? its a huge area (if you include annapuri & higashiyama) so surely its not that bad... my other option is to stay in aomori the whole time & ride hakkoda for 18 days instead of 8.

whoever paid 10000 for a return from chitose - hirafu return got... can i say it??? - HOSED! lol.gif that 3850 sound about right on what ive paid each time.... thats a thing i have noticed about j-land.... does anything like bus fares etc go up in price??

db - the quote about the M16..... thats a clanga can i use it??

badmig's.... Hmm about this season.... just playing it quiet.. i know... sounds a bit boring and soft.... but i think i might just go fish shooting and cycling (build up those powder legs) around here in Oz... oh and there will be some beer and wine quaffing done too i am sure!!!

Yo yall, this is just y i hardly ever post anymore. theres always someone ripping at someone else just cause we cant see you and its not face to face dsoent mean its not rude. read what you write twice and think mmm... maybe i'd be pissed if someone said that to me or no i think thats resonable.

SF has booked the cheapest trip avaliable in sydney through one of the best snow travel agents in australia. So let it go... if you havent booked a trip from here then get over it an go bother someone else. ;\)