• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mogski will go home and picture the quiver tonight in all it's glory! Yeah!

I have no plans to hit Niseko this year unless I can find some great people to go with " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

same as ilivetoski. chrissy, newy and a bit more.

not quite sure what direction i`m gonna head this year. i.e. back country, park jumps rails, carve...

one thing`s for sure, i`l be givin the onsen a fair nudge.

gonna be there from dec to the end of march woohoo! i'm hoping to do 100 days this season

i've got a season ticket as part of my job, but i think its just for hirafu - anybody know if there is some way of upgrading it to an all mountain pass?

I plan to spend about 2 weeks in hakuba over christmas. Still thinking about either big white with dane or niseko with the wife. I need to make sure my company gives me another contract before I make 100% plans. but at least 40 days sking this year is a must.

count me in...

sometime around new years...the week before or the week after, or both clap.gif

and if the season works out than probably another spring trip in march...

mogski! we gotta hook up this year...I am in tokyo now.... lets grab a beer sometime...

danz

very up in the air for me. Xmas/NY are out. Mid Jan may have work interferences one of which may allow me to go back to Switzerland again for a few weeks - which means no Niseko holiday at all.

If no Switzerland then it will be Niseko likely near the end of Jan.

I've enough mileage for a free JAL roundtrip. I have to be ticketed by Dec. 31, but the actual travel can happen after that.

Mogs how about another Hirafu Chalet boondoggle?! You can teach me to ski powder.

Shall we leave the women at home this year?

\:D

i'm looking at 20th of dec, for a week, then maybe hakkoda & hakuda after that.... but nothing is locked in yet.

so where do you japan locals stay in niseko? i'm either going to book through snowave & stay at their chalet, or go for this other place "shizenkhan" - http://www.niseko-backpacker.com & just book everything myself, or perhaps try the YH at Annapuri... any tips? I've stayed at Annapuri-Kogen YH before, which was pretty cool but a 10min drive from Annapuri, & I stayed at Asuka apartments thru snowave last time.