Important questions that need answering

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an important one: Where the hell have all the bananas gone? There's usually a huge selection to choose from but for a couple of days the banana section has been bare.

Of course there's a perfectly good notice explaining the situation, but my Japanese is light years from perfectly good. I did a bit of monkey-shrugging and eyebrow work at another disappointed punter but he wasn't forthcoming. confused

Originally Posted By: farquah
"Can I ask you a question?"<<<Well you didn't really give me much choice there did you!!

My answer - Yes, and you have just had the one question you were allowed!

evilgrin
Originally Posted By: Greenroome
Here's an important one: Where the hell have all the bananas gone? There's usually a huge selection to choose from but for a couple of days the banana section has been bare.

Of course there's a perfectly good notice explaining the situation, but my Japanese is light years from perfectly good. I did a bit of monkey-shrugging and eyebrow work at another disappointed punter but he wasn't forthcoming. confused

Okay, only a few minutes left before I close this one folks. I now have the answer. Any last minute takers? Why are there no (or very few) bananas in supermarkets across Sapporo (and maybe other towns)?