Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
...A manual toothbrush doesnt clean as well as an electronic one. If so, why do we go to the dentist to get our "teeth cleaned?" Well, I do at least...

I do believe I have discovered a new species, a sub-species of humanoid who goes to the dentist to have their teeth cleaned.

Most homo sapiens go to the dentist ONLY when there is no alternative, either there is a raging pain in the tooth or there has been a traumatic injury. Some go because they've swallowed the con job that says you should visit annually. This new sub-species goes just to get the fangs polished. Wierd?
Originally Posted By: JA
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
...A manual toothbrush doesnt clean as well as an electronic one. If so, why do we go to the dentist to get our "teeth cleaned?" Well, I do at least...

I do believe I have discovered a new species, a sub-species of humanoid who goes to the dentist to have their teeth cleaned.

Most homo sapiens go to the dentist ONLY when there is no alternative, either there is a raging pain in the tooth or there has been a traumatic injury. Some go because they've swallowed the con job that says you should visit annually. This new sub-species goes just to get the fangs polished. Wierd?

Wrong wrong wrong. I go to the dentist every 6 months to have them checked and descaled. Normal practise.

How is this, after moaning earlier in this thread that costco didn't stock the basic model of Braun refills anymore, I went to Costco yesterday and voila' there were bulk packs of the basic refills!

Murphys law in action there!

You know JA, generations got by without computers, the internet, DVD's, fat powder skis etc etc etc, that doesn't mean I have to listen to an AM transistor radio, use telegrams and ride skinny little old school skis, does it?.

Mate either you are either taking the piss, or you are stubbornly clinging to one of the weakest arguments ever.

I want to think it's the former.

CB, I know you have fat powder skis - you lazy bugger, get back on skinny skis and do it the good old fashioned way! get some moral fibre!

Originally Posted By: SG

You know JA, ... Mate either you are either taking the piss, or you are stubbornly clinging to one of the weakest arguments ever.
I want to think it's the former.

Bugger!! Found out! Always good to have a discussion about totally inconsequential matters. Keeps the brain cell active. (and yes, I did mean the singular!)

>CB, I know you have fat powder skis - you lazy bugger, get back on skinny skis and do it the good old fashioned way! get some moral fibre!

I only use my fat skis for commuting nowadays. Im thinking about skinning to school the next big dump we get here smile

• 2 weeks later...