• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it's out of the way.... might get a punch in the face anyway for all we know! lol

Actually I quite liked soubs before he started getting offensively grumpy - his outbursts and grumpiness all got very stale.

And if he wanted to be friends, I reckon he wouldn't have spat out, deleted his photos and run off.

It's called having a 12 year old crying over the phone because his mother won't allow him to come to Japan. SJ1 politely asked me to desist, so I did.

No1 son is now back in Perth after 3 weeks chillin in Oishida. We had a fantastic day in Zao, an eye opener for him. By far the best ski jo in Tohoku (of those I've experienced).

By-passing Onikobe for Appi is a mistake. Torihada summed Appi up. Great when its going off, but the mountain is dullsville.

• SnowJapan Admin

I certainly did not ask you to not post on the Forums and I also did not ask you to delete all of your photos either.

In fact, I did quite the opposite as the records in front of me here show.

But welcome back (if indeed you are) and hope everything is going well up there.

I should have qualified that with an IHMO.

Excellent decision. We've had no significant snow for a week. Onikobe is smaller than Appi, but if the top lifts are open (not windy) the terrain is much more interesting.

Snow condition is good here, but nothing fresh. Today was fine and still.

Gambarimasu, joshnii lol

I think we have enough cash after robbing a bank in England (even they only had a bit of change left).

Just had a katsukare and some beers... the adventure begins!

wave

• 2 weeks later...

Back to work this morning.

sadface

But we had a very good time exploring Tohoku. Different from our other Japan trips (I think 'better than' would not be unreasonable). A mountain of work to catch up with this week, but will post some thoughts and pics hopefully early next week when things have settled down a bit.

wave