Hi there

wave

First of all, have you done a search on these forums. Lots of info to fine.

Best time to go? Peak of season! Last year was great in Myoko.

Where to stay? Don't know. I do day trips. Try the places listed on this site.

Checked the daily info from last season?

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/daily/myoko-now.php

I went to Suginohara last year, it was awesome. Can't remember the pension we stayed in but there are loads in the village. Not much to do at night but we did find one bar that was having a DJ party night when we were there, it was pretty cool. As for the snow, I was bowled over by it.

Originally Posted By: animal
Myoko rocked last season. For some reason it got totally dumped on, more than places nearby. Hoping for the same this coming season.

me too, I'd love to check out the other places that make up Myoko

Thanks for all guys...but does anyone know about lift passes and do they cover more than one resort...ie can you have a package with 7 day ski pass and ski akakura/suginohara/and the other one i cant spell.. Cheers

Sam and Fee

As far as I know, the normal tickets are for the different places - ie. Akakura, Suginohara, Ikenotaira.

I was lucky enough to win an "all Myoko" ticket last season from SJ so I could choose.

• 4 weeks later...

You can't buy a common ticket. Individual day passes will set you back about Y4,000, although you can get discount via the local 7-11 or pick up discount coupons via the resort websites or the local tourist centre.