Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what to have for lunch?

Steak? Don't overdo it, i like 'em rare. Just walk her though a warm room

pix_abuse08.jpg

Can i get it with a side of fries?

c1.jpg

Veal is wonderful!

animcalflyingdirtylooking.jpg

Don't worry, all those feces are on the outside! (Unless we make a mistake cutting her open on the conveyor line, whcih tends to happen frequently with the amount of animals we "process"). But its all good! We irradiate the meat for you afterwards!

and pork chops!

2501183918_a31112f1a8_o.jpg

can't eat that without some of mom's apple sauce!

Everyone knows pigs like to get dirty, right?

240-downedpig.jpg

animpig1momscrated.jpg

Just another day on the farm! Look at those cute little buggers! A little litter of Babes!

animpigmomsidenursing.jpg

And chicken! My mom make the best fried chicken this side of Dixie!

Animal_Abuse_Battery_Cage_01.jpg

Don't worry, they are fine. You notice that we debeak them to keep them from killing each other when they live in such unnaturally crowded spaces

a69.jpg

Farm-fresh!

battery2.jpg

Well, i'm ready for dinner? Who's got the BBQ warmed up?

Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
Can i get it with a side of fries?
c1.jpg

Hey Oyuki is this taken in Japan?
I always needed of a butcher that you can order witch part you want, I hate the pre-sliced already chopped meat they shell in the supermarket.
Do you think you can hook us up with a whole lamb to make a nice Easter BBQ this year?

arni_2.JPG

Just checked the Wikipedia thingy:

A Turducken is a dish consisting of a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken. The name is a portmanteau of those ingredients: turkey, duck, and chicken. The cavity of the chicken and the rest of the gaps are filled with, at the very least, a highly seasoned breadcrumb mixture or sausage meat, although some versions have a different stuffing for each bird.

Yumo! I want!

The uncle of a uni mate of mine had a multi-culture farm that included a pig farm (the pig manure was composted and later used for fertilizer for the horticultural parts of the farm). I got to visit the pigs on a few occasions, and even though they were quite friendly and had very "human" looking eyes replete with long eyelashes, it didn't bother me at all that their destiny was to have their throats slit and get turned into the main event at someone's luau!

Mmm... pork!

How about some free range fish? havasted from Mantasville These creatures were happily swimming in complete contentment until my 316 Rockwell hardened stainless steel shaft penetrated their heads.

IMGP0001.jpg

Mmmmmm

bimg5759kp6.jpg

or Lobster?

joeylobster1.jpg

Sometimes they try and eat us, but that's OK. All's fair in love and war.

This is my mate's cousin.

SharkBiteBoulders.jpg

Shit!! what kind of fish did that, shark?

Thurs, that pig looks awesome as does the uber-stuffed bird with uber-stuffed bird!!!

Its on-off rain today but screw it, I'm charring up some meat!!!!

I saw a program once, Riverside dickhead Cottage or something that had a 12 bird stuffing. That's quail stuffed inside a pheasant stuffed inside a guinea fowl, stuffed inside a pigeon, stuffed inside a chicken, stuffed inside a duck, stuffed inside a goose, et etc. and the outer most was a huge turkey.

Impressive feast.