Reminds me of some chicken legs that the butchers used to have on the side when I was a kid. We used to grab hold of a tendon (?) and pull it and the leg became alive.

that's a bad photo, she has got a fairly tight body for a 50 year old woman.

A-Rod wanted to go there (or went) and he could have had the choice of nearly any bird in the world to cheat on his wife with. So she must still have 'it'

Well...she is amazing for her age and has every right to be proud of it - but just a thin veil of fabric over the flesh and she would look FANTASTIC. Why does she feel the need at THIS age after proving to the world what a consumate performer she is to bare almost all....

Age gracefully.

That doesn't mean curl up in the tracky dacks and give up on the gym...but trying to dress like a 20 yr old when you are 50?...nup...doesn't do it for me!

some superstars really are down to earth. Good to hear Madonna is one of those. I remember SirJib said that Gwen Stef was a really nice lady too. Refreshing to hear instead of those rappers shooting fans etc.

You know James Blunt, the brit popper, he's really misunderstood. Deep down he's a c**t.