well , when i comper it to whistler, i can get there a nice room in a family house for 350$ a month (including all utilities) and get a better resort . so i start asking myself why it's so expansive in jp . and by the way it's privet room 2 there

Perhaps Whistler is simply set up to cater for your needs more than Japan? Hardly any Japanese will be doing what you are doing.... things might change, but for now I think you'll find it hard to find things so cheap but so 'private', etc. Like I said if you ask the people you contact at cheaper backpackers and they cannot accommodate you surely they will help out. Well, I would anyway, not as if I'm losing out on your business in that situation.

(And I still wouldn't be staying in Naeba for that long!)

Good luck. Time to turn off the computer.

Originally Posted By: o_avraham
i want to go to jp , cause i think it's good experience , and i love the jp and everything . but i start to have secound thoughts

Don't have second thoughts about coming to japan, just about spending all your time exclusively in Naeba.

I hardly ever go to Naeba myself, but I do hit kagura 15-20 times a season. Kagura has probably the longest season in Japan, usually opens end of November and closes end of May.