Pubs are for drinking, not smoking.

I agree MB that banning smoking outside is going too far. Sure I'd enjoy a totally smoke free environment but I do think that they should at least give smokers somewhere to smoke and to me it makes sense for it to be outside in the fresh air

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soubs you never asked nor cared about what you did. We let you get away with it until you took your filth to the net. Ask enough people here if they want you smoking gram after gram in front of their house.

this is who you are. A person that doesnt care what or who you effect. smoking around others effects everyone. I dont go to pubs inhale your crap!

Folks,

this Soubriquet character is obviously nothing but an offensive troll intent on abusing other forum users (and non-smoking bar-goers, it seems). Best to ignore this person as they have nothing informative or constructive to contribute.

Cheers - Snow.

ps - smoke ruins tastebuds and olfactory sensors. The best thing about banning smoking from pubs, is I can now finally taste and smell the beer as it was meant to be!

mate, he's been around here a long time, and from time to time his views do cause a heated discussion, BUT I wouldn't have him any other way!!

nothing wrong with a healthy argument!! thumbsup

Snowy,

Soubs has his views and is clearly expressing it without ambiguity. That does not make him a troll. He's posted more useful info here than anyone else and that's what makes him Soubs. I certainly won't be ignoring him.

Cheers thurs

Soubs is OK in my books. I haven't met him but if I'm ever in his area I'll buy him a beer at the pub. He can light up a smoke too. No problem. (Until Japan catches up with the West and makes smoking illegal in pubs. razz )

(Actually though, it seems kind of ironic that Asian countries are behind the west with smoking regulations, yet it's western tobaco companies that are driving the smoking contingent in Asia.)

Thanks everyone. Last time I was in Subiaco, Mamabear, there were about 150 cafes restaurants, and bars. All non-smoking. There was also one pub. Smoking.

The last time I was in your lodge, FT, it stank of (wood)smoke.

Another great troll post from soubs. Who sat around the fire drinking wine.

Mantas (and all others here) I wouldn't dream of lighting up in your home/personal space. That would be an insult. And thanks for the invite

Thus you disrespect me my wife and my daughter that much that you didnt care. This is who this man is he doesnt give a crap about anyone period.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I think the main difference Soubs is all the chemicals that have been added to your organic matter that are highly carcinogenic. The amount of chemicals added to tobacco to make it burn longer etc etc are unbelievable and most of em are extremly bad for your health

Really? Where's your evidence for this? I think you are pushing shit uphill. Just another Jock on a mission, and Jocks like to be heard on a Saturday night.

Soubs, I dont care how neat you were. You never asked, nor considered the what would happen if you were caught. You play yourself off like a good guy, yet you couldn't give a crap about anyone. You write a post to get a response, delete the post as soon as it is responded to,, so that no one can see it. People dont understand the true ass that you are.

You never once considered me or my family. You never once said sorry to me or my wife. Instead you took your anger at the world and started to direct it us.

I truly thank you for that and letting SJ put up with a drug addict that couldn't give a damn!

• SnowJapan Moderator

OK you have now both got your last word in, after ignoring my request just a few days ago.

I/we do not know the back story or details of all this and frankly do not particularly want to....

If you want to continue with the hostilities, please take it all somewhere else - just not on here.

If you do try to continue with this on here, we'll have no choice other than to take away your posting priveleges.

Please don't make us do that.

Thank you.