Hi,

Myself and my bf are planning to go to Japan around December to work for a few months in the snow, knowing nothing but what I've read on this site, can anyone offer any advice on where we should go etc? We'd like a good social place as well as good snow (obviously) Being non-japanese speakers I've read Niseko might be a good first-timer choice? What is the of cost of living, should we prepare to spend a load on accom and social? Would you recommend we find jobs before we left the UK? Any site recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Gem

• SnowJapan Admin

hi sparkleygem and welcome

I'm sure people will come up with some tips and stuff for you. If you haven't already tried, please check out the Search link at the top there (under the colourful buttons). Good luck with it all!

PS Regarding the 'site recommendations' - we don't allow tons of links to business sites on these forums (boo! hiss!), but one place you can look is our own page here:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/resorts/jobs-available/index.html

• 1 month later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

Thats good to hear zebedee.

From the feedback that I have heard, it seems to do the job, so to speak.

neversummer.... benefits? I suppose that would be a large number of people who are interested seeing it!

friend