It is not just smelly men, but also smelly woman.

I once worked in an office back in the UK, where we had a woman in her 20's at the time who absolutely pen and inked!

As soon as you opened the office door you could smell her, it was awful, really bad BO, she new it and the managers told her, but I guess it was her bodies character, because she said she always washed and everyday wore different clothes. But damn it was bad, I had to hold my breath every time I went in there, luckily she quit in the end.

Nope, wouldn't want to touch something that smelt no matter how nice it looked.

Anyway my wife is better looking than Rio Natsume so wouldn't be interested in her anyway, regardless!

Originally Posted By: bobby12
Would you be able to put up with it if she looked like, say, Rio Natsume?

Best method to handle the stinky office person (male or female) is to give them a lovely gift basket of expensive toiletries for thier birthday/Christmas/other reason.

I love giving and recieving and buying for myself really lovely scented soaps, bath gels, bubble baths, bath bombs, moisturisers, etc etc etc ... so it is not out of character to give a gift like this - who knows they might get hooked in smelling nice! LOL

I find the stinky people hard to put up with - there was one on my plane flight a couple of rows in front of me last night - I felt sorry for the people sitting next to him. Glad it was not me sitting there.

GG and Kev - I am with you - rather be smelling Chanel and Calvin Klein than BO any day!