Its coming up to a new season and the boards are out, waxed, ready to go. Is the mind though?

Do you still think about a particular crash from last season and have reservations about doing something similar this year?

My front binding came loose last year (the screws just didn't hold) and it felt really strange that my control had gone all over the place. Next thing I knew..whack, scorpion, ouch!

New bindings needed.

I had my first significant impact with a tree when I scagged one with my board and ended up lying on my face hugging the bottom of another one having hit it quite hard. It hurt.

I fully expect to do it again soon. \:D

userpic19261pic63e58a718506a3.jpg

is it bad to laugh at some of the crashes you've had and think:

"how the hell did i manage that?"

if you've seen our ski movie, you would have seen how retarded i am doing jumps lol.gif

still, it's all fun, and i suppose you learn from your mistakes, right? bring on winter!! hooray!!!

He wasn't winding down the windows - he was signalling for a helicopter to take his poor broken carcass down the mountain.

barok, how are the fingers that you broke. Do they still hurt, or did they fix themselves? I've got a dinged finger that still hurts a good deal.

That looks like it was posed for but I was there he came over a hill and onto the fork of the tree. Couldn`t get him off it for a bit either!!

Show us that one where you came up short on the Dyna step down and crushed yourself.

my fingers are okay - they are still a little bit twisted, and I can't make them go straight, but they only hurt when I move them a certain way. lucky I guess, and i don't have any recommendations for broken fingers, other than rebreaking them yourself, in an effort to try to straighten them, which seemed to fix my right pinkie.

And yeah, I was there for Fattwins crash as well - really funny, and relieved that it didn't make him half a man. cool.gif

I jumped right on that tree honest. 2 foot droped it right about there. Heres how.

Anyone every skied the 47 natural half pipe know its wide enough for about 1 person at a time. (meaning you cant do it side by side). We were in there with 4 people so I was playing on the sides. I went up and over 2 or 3 corner sides but the very last one didnt have enough snow. I ended up coming over the top and there was no way to stop and the tree/big bush was not going to let me bounce through it. I sucked it up bled as much speed as I could in a half second and suck my hands down were to soften the the blow. I was lucky that the up and over killed most of my speed and that I landed mostly hands first tail bone second but it was sure funny.