• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Bit of a shocked with the NOTW going puffff.

The Sun will be making it's way to Sunday though you'd think.

yeah, I bet its gonna be like a breath of fresh air! wink
Originally Posted By: oblivion
How exciting.
They are pretty much the same anyway arent they?

I refer you to my quote....

Quote:
yeah, I bet its gonna be like a breath of fresh air!
Quote:
Sex gives worms the power to fight off parasites, report researchers this week in the journal Science.

Worms forced to reproduce asexually succumbed to a nasty bacterial infection and died.

The researchers say the results are the most convincing evidence to date for a key theory in evolutionary biology.

The theory holds that sex evolved because it lets organisms reshuffle their genes into new combinations to stay a step ahead of parasites.

Sex has long troubled evolutionary biologists.

It has troubled me from time to time. Usually when I'm not getting some.
lol

Breaking news this morning:

Quote:
A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.

An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

“Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,†the source said.

“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.â€

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed†to have sex with women.

“This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,†said the source.

“It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.â€

--------------

Quote:
A MAN HAS appeared before Limerick District Court charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have sex with a 43-year-old mother of four, who died from an adverse allergic reaction to the intercourse.

The Irish Sun reports that Sean McDonnell, 57, is charged with buggery contrary to Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act of 1861 – and is believed to be the first person in Ireland to be charged under the legislation.

The Irish Daily Star adds that McDonnell and the deceased woman had discussed the arrangement on a bestiality internet chat room, and that Gardaí are satisfied that the intercourse was consensual.

The Alsatian dog has been kept in quarantine ever since the incident of 7 October, 2008, Patrick O’Connell wrote.

The woman fell ill at around 7:30pm that evening and was rushed to Mid-Western Regional Hospital where she died at around 8pm. Tests showed she had died of anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction similar to that prompted by peanut allergies.

The Sun’s Barry Moran said McDonnell could face a life sentence in prison if found guilty.

Snails are able to survive intact after being eaten by birds, according to scientists.

Japanese white-eyes on the island of Hahajima, Japan feast on tiny land snails.

Researchers found that 15% of the snails eaten survived digestion and were found alive in the birds' droppings.

This evidence suggests that bird predation could be a key factor in how snail populations spread.

Going back to the original post, I wonder what Chris would say

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I was just surfing about and for some knucklehead reason I came across the Sun and this "news":

Quote:
COLDPLAY star CHRIS MARTIN has revealed he used to worry he might be gay � until he realised he loved BOOBS.

Chris, married to Hollywood beauty GWYNETH PALTROW, fretted about his sexuality in his teens because a strict Christian upbringing made him think sex was wrong.

The 31-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine "I grew up with was, if you even think about boobs, you�re going to hell.

It was drilled in � they�re wrong.

But let�s face it, they�re fantastic."

I mean come on. As right as he may well be, why do they print this and who actually reads it. (Apart from, er, me, this morning).

Perhaps we could post other important news stories as they break.