• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

funny old game this air racing. Never know what you'd bump into.

pot.jpg

Drama over San Diego Bay as Austrian Hannes Arch rounds a pylon only to strike a pelican at the Red Bull Air Race World Championship. Arch flew on to third place, though the reigning champion looked good for a win until the smash. "I'm just pleased I was able to complete the course,'' said the happy lander.AP

Re: Matthew Johns & the (NRL) Sharks and the girls claims of resultant emotional distress thereafter..

Geez, what a storm in a teacup.

As long as it was all consentual, respectful, safe & enjoyable for all parties (which is entirely likely in this case, at least during the early stages of the encounter) it's something that the majority of humans dream about and would love to do, at least in some form.

Millions of girls are so scantily-clad, done up, and flashing their eyelids at the opposite sex all 'round the world every day a lot of guys will simply be taking the bait / giving them the attention they seem to be after.

Sounds like she was up for it, she knew the implications.

Deal with it, and brag to your girlfriends about it forever.

But no, let's hype up the media & whinge.

lol Even that is probably using some kind of vocal tweeking (whatever that machine is called that puts a live voice in tune on the fly)

I remember seeing them once on tv and they were unbearably bad especially nude boy and that nakai fella.

Originally Posted By: ssar
Re: Matthew Johns & the (NRL) Sharks and the girls claims of resultant emotional distress thereafter..

Sounds like she was up for it, she knew the implications.
Deal with it, and brag to your girlfriends about it forever.
But no, let's hype up the media & whinge.

Have to agree there SSAR.

Latest is her former workmates coming out to say that she was bragging about it at the time. Now years down the track is all traumatized. Silly bint.

I do understand the reasons why the concern - it is the general disrespectful behaviour of sports stars with thier vulnerable and silly choice making groupies - and the example of behaviour they set for thier young male fans.

However this is storm in a teacup that unfortunately will destroy a mans career and be lucky not to destroy his family/marriage.

News just in: Cronulla Sharks legend David Peachy's alleged involvement in the 2002 Auckland incident has been downgraded as no evidence of sexual misconduct exists - his fingerprints were found on the windowframe, leaving only the subsequent lesser charge of stealing a television.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we give a shit or not?

>>

North Korea has warned South Korea and the United States that Seoul's participation in a US-led program to intercept ships suspected of carrying weapons of mass destruction is equal to a declaration of war.

South Korea announced its participation in the US-led program yesterday, one day after North Korea defiantly conducted a nuclear test that drew international criticism.

The north's military said in a statement that it would respond with "immediate, strong military measures" against any attempt to stop and search its ships under the Proliferation Security Initiative.