Divorce could cost Mel Gibson £320m (I wonder if 'embracing an unnamed brunette on a Caribbean beach' is worth that much)

Phil Spector found guilty (of both murder and looking scary)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Crane topples in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, injuring 6. When I saw the news, the emergency crew were giving CPR to the woman who is listed as unconscious: I sort-of doubt that she will make it, given the level of grevious injury that would require them to resort to CPR.

SOMALIAN PIRATES ANNOUNCE 30 REDUNDANCIES

In a further sign of the global economic downturn, Somalian pirates have been forced to reduce headcount.

Analysts blame the reduction in retail activity, which in turn has led to less goods being shipped past their top secret hidden pirate base (in the port of Eyl in Somalia, warehouse B).

"This has been a difficult decision†commented a one-eyed gang leader, “But we need to realign our structure to cope with worsening market conditions. Arr.â€

One pirate, who wished to remain anonymous, said: “This is going to hit my family hard. My only income so far this year has been $400,000 in ransom money. There just isn't any piracy work here now. I'll have to become a plumber. I've heard it pays really well. Arr.â€

The IUP (International Union of Pirates) has today pledged to lobby governments worldwide to ensure more boats are sent past Somalia, to avoid the death of what was once a booming industry. “Some pirate gangs are not complying with the current employment regulations†said a one-legged union spokesman “when we negotiated for severance packages we meant cash not limbs. It’s just not good enough. Arr.â€

NRL fans sent to the sin bin for bad form

(posted April 19 2009)

http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/nrl-f...0008826004.html

"THE National Rugby League has banned two fans for life and sin-binned three others for five years over offences ranging from assault to streaking and ignoring a smoking ban.

..including a ban for life to a man who assaulted a security guard and a five-year ban to a man who became involved in the same incident.

Another man at the match was banned for five years after failing to follow instructions to leave ANZ Stadium after violating smoking regulations.

A man who ran naked onto the playing field at Parramatta Stadium three weeks ago has also been banned for five years.

NSW Police major events commander Assistant Commissioner Denis Clifford said yesterday police supported the action by the NRL and worked with the league to identify those responsible."

---

This is good and bad to see.

The good:

Assaulting security guards & violence at big sporting events should be punished, and this should be policed & enforced much more. And, too, those who violate smoking regulations should also attract harsh penalties - we don't need passive cancer smoke in any public places nor at sporting events these days, move well away and to leeward if you are too wuss to give it up.

Great to see such bans on these fools, let's see more of it.

The Bad:

Banning streakers?! Yer kidding. If it's harmless (non-violent) and quick, kick 'em out of that game but that's it.

Hell, I'd buy him a beer if I met him.

Need more female streakers in general, btw!

Originally Posted By: ssar
Need more female streakers in general, btw!

Hear, hear! thumbsup

...Wait, maybe not - those who would easily be inclined to streak may not necessarily be eye-friendly!
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
They need to be rated before being streakable.
Not sure who by, but that just needs to be thought out.

Me......I'll take that job, thank you sir evilgrin

wakaranaiWhat?

naughty I dont think he is gonna be forgiven too quickly, do you?

Quote:
Tsuyoshi Kusanagi of the pop group SMAP was found drunk and naked in a public park in Tokyo in the early hours of the morning, his agency said in a statement.

"What's wrong with being naked?" he demanded of a police officer who tried to question him after receiving a complaint about the noise, Kyodo news agency said.

Corporations including Toyota Motor Corp said they were pulling commercials starring Kusanagi.

Even Communications Minister Kunio Hatoyama expressed anger, because the actor was the face of a government campaign to get the public to switch to digital television.

Kusanagi's agency issued an apology.

"We apologise deeply for the trouble and worry caused to everyone, especially his fans," the agency said in a faxed statement, adding that it would make a further announcement on Kusanagi's future career.

Source

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
One of the SMAP dudes has been arrested for being drunk and naked in central Tokyo.

He will be doing a press conference at 9pm!!!!

LOL - did you miss my post from this morning (2 before this one).

Let us know what he says. Doesnt sound like he will get away with it too lightly does it?

A Japanese pop singer who was arrested for public indecency after being found drunk and naked in a Tokyo park has apologised for his "shameful" conduct.

"I drank a lot and did not know what I was doing," Tsuyoshi Kusanagi said on Friday after being released by police.

"I deeply apologise to fans for causing so much trouble and worry," he added.

Kusanagi, 34, shot to fame as a member of 1980s boy band SMAP. He has not been charged for the incident, which took place in the early hours of Thursday.

At the time of his arrest, Kusanagi was allegedly sitting on the grass, undressed and heavily intoxicated.

Local media reports said he had drunk more than 10 glasses of Japanese rice wine and beer before going to the park.

His arrest has been a major news story in Japan, where Kusanagi is the face of a government campaign to get the public to switch to digital television.

Since the arrest, Toyota Motor Corp and other leading companies have cancelled commercials featuring the star.

Poor boy