• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

As a retired footballer, he has plenty of time to explore his sensitive side.

And David Beckham admitted that he cries at episodes of Friends when he was interviewed by Nick Grimshaw on Radio One’s Breakfast show.

Crying at episodes of.... Friends?!?!? (?)

Black swans steal surfing spotlight on Australia's Gold Coast

Dolphins are the most likely critter to invade a surfing lineup and steal the spotlight.

But on Friday at Kirra, on Australia's Gold Coast, four back swans made a rare appearance in the surf, and became an instant hit when they began to actually ride waves. (Video news report posted below.)

"We've seen Mick Fanning and Kelly Slater, but not four black swans," Kelvin Mills, a Kirra local, says in the News 9 video, referring to iconic pro surfers who are in Hawaii vying for the world title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcKaumU020

A man who was caught masturbating in the meat aisle of a Sainsbury's store has been banned from every supermarket in Britain - unless he is supervised by another adult.

Eugenio Freitas, 49, was captured pleasuring himself through his trousers for 10 minutes on CCTV cameras.

The married father of four went to the store in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire “fully intending” to go shopping, but then became overwhelmed by his “excessive sexual drive”, a court heard.

Witnesses reported Freitas to staff at the local supermarket who phoned the police.

One staff member said she had noticed him loitering in the aisles before shoppers complained, but gave him the benefit of the doubt, believing he was simply “adjusting himself”.

He just bolted’ — Douglas man watched beardless Santa run off after crashing car into garden hedge

A Dundee man has been left stunned after Santa drove through his garden hedge.

William Morren, 66, was woken at around 5.25am on Friday by a loud crash outside his house in Douglas.

On looking out of his window, he saw a man dressed as Santa clambering out of the vehicle, which had careered through his hedge, and fleeing the scene.

Police are now searching for the driver, who they believe may have been injured in the Ballindean Road incident.

The former Michelin factory worker said: “I went to bed at about quarter to five last night — being retired I often stay up late.

“I was not long in bed when I heard a really loud bang. Normally I wouldn’t get out of bed but I thought I would this time, as it did seem very loud.

“The first thing I saw was a bus opposite and the driver was getting out. Then I looked to the left and saw this Nissan smashed straight through my hedge.

“The boy driving got out and he was dressed in a Santa outfit — he didn’t have a beard though. He just bolted.”

The crash came at a particularly poignant time for Mr Morren.

“I’ve never been much of a fan of Christmas,” he said.

“One of my nephews died a week before Christmas and most of the rest of my family have gone, except for my other nephew and a few cousins. But I’m even less of a fan after this.”

Mr Morren, who has lived in the house for 58 years, explained that the now-ruined hedge had a special sentimental value for him.

“I wouldn’t mind so much but in 1961 my father and I planted the hedge after picking up some cuttings on the way back from Stobswell,” he said.

“Now this guy has totally ripped the roots out. He must have been going at some speed.

“It is the second time something like this has happened. Although the last time the entire front gate was demolished,” he added.

A man who was caught masturbating in the meat aisle of a Sainsbury's store has been banned from every supermarket in Britain - unless he is supervised by another adult.

Eugenio Freitas, 49, was captured pleasuring himself through his trousers for 10 minutes on CCTV cameras.

The married father of four went to the store in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire “fully intending” to go shopping, but then became overwhelmed by his “excessive sexual drive”, a court heard.

Witnesses reported Freitas to staff at the local supermarket who phoned the police.

One staff member said she had noticed him loitering in the aisles before shoppers complained, but gave him the benefit of the doubt, believing he was simply “adjusting himself”.

:lol:

Xiao Wei lost his right hand in an accident at work but could not have it reattached to his arm immediately. Instead the hand was kept alive by stitching it to Xiao's left ankle and "borrowing" a blood supply from arteries in the leg

d7450478-d070-4618-a23f-01b86b7c194e-620x417.jpeg

d64b1ed2-43e0-405b-a225-85b41754468b-620x405.jpeg

A tourist is lucky to be alive after she fell into Melbourne's Port Phillip Bay while browsing on Facebook, police say.

The woman was walking along St Kilda pier engrossed in social media when she walked off the pier into the dark and chilly water about 11.30pm on Tuesday.

A quick-thinking witness raised the alarm. Police officers were able to point out the distressed woman floundering in the water to the water police, who rescued her about 20 metres from the pier. It is believed the woman did not know how to swim. She was taken to hospital for treatment.

There will be no need for a lost property report as the woman kept hold of her mobile phone throughout the ordeal.

Obama names Billie Jean King as one of two gay Sochi Olympic delegates

It remains unclear whether she is going to have sex with either the other delegate or anyone else whilst there, or indeed if (m)any people even give a shit.