I am not a dog fan but that dog looks cool my wife says they need big back yards or lots of exercise is that right Chriselle?

For most dogs I would say yes and yes but Borders ... no and not necessarily. These dogs need attention and mental stimulation. A big back yard means nothing to a Border if you aren't in it with them. Exercise....they are bred to run ALL DAY LONG so without a job associated with the exercise it's not enough. That said, he is my first BC so I'm just going on what the prevailing sentiment is on owning one but even at 10 weeks this little guy is pretty clever. He seems to like frisbees.....woot...fingers crossed.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Haha...my cat has the same reaction to him if the dog enters his space. He gave the pup a hell of a swat this morning. Working on the dancing and turning tricks currently. :wave:

A man caught with a prostitute in his car told police she was there to show him where to buy tomatoes.

West Midlands Police said officers found the woman sitting inside Muhammad Ikhlaq's car while he withdrew £20 from a cash machine, which he said was to pay for tomatoes.

Ikhlaq, 39, of New Street, Dudley, was found guilty of soliciting and fined £400 at Walsall Magistrates' Court.

He was also ordered to pay £665 in costs on Wednesday.

Ikhlaq was spotted by officers who saw the known sex worker in his Nissan Micra car in Wednesbury Road, Walsall, on 9 May.

PC Stacey Paterson, from Walsall police, said: "I've heard some excuses before but in the 10 years that I have been a police officer I have never heard a kerb crawler covering up his crimes by claiming to be buying tomatoes.

Authorities in New Zealand have told a South African chef he is too fat to be allowed to live in the country.

Immigration officials said Albert Buitenhuis, who weighs 130kg (286 pounds), did not have "an acceptable standard of health".

He now faces expulsion despite shedding 30kg since he moved to the city of Christchurch six years ago.

New Zealand has one of the highest obesity rates in the developed world, with nearly 30% of people overweight.

Mr Buitenhuis and his wife, Marthie, moved from South Africa to Christchurch in 2007. At the time, the chef weighed 160kg.

Until now, their annual work visas had been renewed with "very little problem", his wife said.

Watched a doco on a qantas flight on Sunday looking at diet changes and rising obesity in Mexico, China and India.

Very interesting. Apparently they are seeing exploding rises in the morbidly obese now that they have access to high caloric, nutrient poor snack food. Way worse than western rates due to being genetically programmed for long periods of famine.

It was really sad.