• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Dunno about the numbers but its another White Elephant IMO. Another way for crappy athletes from Britain to try and win medals that they couldn't get through the Olympics........

Rubbish.

You lot shipped all the strong stock out to the colonies and kept the inbred woosy gentry.

We gonna whip ya butts ;)

errm.......thats exactly my point.

Commonwealth Games is a Non-entity

Dunno about the numbers but its another White Elephant IMO. Another way for crappy athletes from Britain to try and win medals that they couldn't get through the Olympics........

Rubbish.

You lot shipped all the strong stock out to the colonies and kept the inbred woosy gentry.

We gonna whip ya butts ;)

errm.......thats exactly my point.

Commonwealth Games is a Non-entity

:lol: I know.

It does give athletes another opportunity to compete though.

Mystery of the 'alien corpse' woman stored in her fridge for two years (why do they all turn up in Russia?)

After other claims of extraterrestrial life turning up in Siberia, the latest is from a Russian woman who says she kept a frozen alien corpse in her fridge.

The mysterious 'lifeform' was reportedly kept by Marta Yegorovnam in her fridge in the western Russian city of Petrozavodsk for two years, while she took five pictures to prove its existence.

The 'body', the third alien sighting in Russian in recent months, was reportedly retrieved by Miss Yegorovnam from a UFO crash site near her summer house in 2009.

She says she approached the flaming wreckage and crumpled metal which she described as 'unbearably hot' and near the twisted hulk lay the dead alien.

The 'creature' is two feet long, has an enormous head, large bulbous eyes and an appearance somewhere between a fish and a humanoid.

What to do with a dead alien corpse that you discover?

It's definitely a tricky one this, but I suppose 'stick it in the fridge' is the most reasonable place, on careful consideration.

After all, if you keep it lying around, it might start to smell. And who knows how bad rotting alien corpse smells?

Good job she had enough space in her fridge for the two foot long critter.

this bikie gang clubhouse near where I used to live in beautiful islington got torched.

I used to go past here all the time.

http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/news/crime-and-law/attempt-to-torch-nomads-clubhouse/2360749.aspx?src=rss

A State Crime Command spokeswoman said the Islington investigation remained in the control of Newcastle City detectives as crime scene police and fire experts spent several hours scouring the residence and bar area for clues.

koko,

Not sure why the police bother - if they just let the bikies kill each other, they'd save a lot of manpower.

Islington?? That;s the "wrong side" of the tracks! I used ter live Hamilton, work BHP!

THE design of the new £50 note will replace the first governor of the Bank of England with Pippa Middleton’s buttocks, it has been announced.

Ministers hope that the quasi-royal arse design will boost the economy by causing the easily-impressed UK population to become more diligent in their efforts to acquire the paper tokens.

A spokesman for the Bank of England said: "The economic forecast for the immediate future of the UK is bleak at best.

"Putting the undisputed favourite image of 2011 before the UK’s legion of enamoured Pippa – or Pipsie as I affectionately call her - followers on the 50 will provide immediate growth in all areas.

"And limitless potential for dubious double entendres like that."

Middleton ’s arse beat several other popular culture-infleunced designs onto the note, including Kelly Brook’s arse, Holly Valance’s arse, Fiona Bruce’s arse, Ben Fogle’s arse and the yellow one from Pokemon.

Shopkeeper Tom Logan said: “Every time I am handed a £50 note I will have an excuse to hold an image of Pippa – or Pipple, as I affectionately call her - Middleton's shapely posterior up to the light and stare at it very hard before pronouncing it genuine.

"I won't even mind if someone uses one just to buy some 20p crisps.”

British women are officially the most overweight in Europe.

A quarter are obese – so fat it threatens their health – according to alarming figures.

This is a far higher proportion than in the other countries of Western Europe.

article-2066060-0EF229BC00000578-287_468x922.jpg

Just think, if there were "Fattest" and "Most Tatts" categories in the Olympics, UK / England / whatever it's called would do pretty goddam well!!! :thumbsup:

British Women should be proud.

On the same tack -

Obese boy, 8, removed from parents

An eight-year-old US boy who weighs nearly 100kg has been removed from his family and placed in foster care after authorities claimed his mother wasn't doing enough to control his weight.

The third grade boy, who has not been identified, was 91kg when he was placed in care on October 19.

Authorities say it is the first time a child in Cleveland has been forcibly removed due to weight-related issues alone, msnbc reports.

The boy's mother, a substitute school teacher, is fighting the decision in the Juvenile Court, claiming she is trying to help her son lose weight, Cleveland news site the Plain Dealer reports.

"Of course I want him to lose weight — it's a lifestyle change, and they are trying to make it seem like I am not embracing it, it's hard but I'm trying," the mother said.