Today North Korea has said that it will not guarantee the safety of any ships in waters around North Korea!!!

The President of North Korea has also stated he does not recognise the cease fire with South Korea and that the war was never finished doh

I think we should be very worried about this NUTTER!!!!!! veryshocked

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Nutter indeed. Of course yes we do need to be worried, I was just commenting on how often they do all this kind of thing when they want to get attention. Just how serious is the possibility of them doing something totally nuts?

Quote:
North Korea announced yesterday that it was abandoning the armistice that ended the Korean War 56 years ago, and threatened war if there were any attempts to search its ships for weapons of mass destruction.

South Korea reported an increase in patrols by North Korean fighter jets on the border between the two states and there were reports of naval exercises close to the sites of previous skirmishes with the South Korean Navy.

The North’s pronouncements came after reports that it had restarted its plutonium reactor, which generates material for its nuclear arsenal, including the warhead that it tested on Monday. Pyongyang’s increase of tensions — a nuclear test, firing short-range missiles and now threatening war — is raising fears in the South of another direct military provocation.

“The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea has tremendous military muscle and its own method of strike is able to conquer any targets in its vicinity at one stroke or hit the US on the raw,†said a statement by the Korean People’s Army. “Those who provoke the DPRK once will not be able to escape its unimaginable and merciless punishment. In case the Armistice Agreement loses its binding force, the Korean Peninsula is bound to immediately return to a state of war from a legal point of view, and so our revolutionary armed forces will go over to corresponding military actions.â€

Best be careful then!

It's their normal "crying, whiny baby" press release thing again - "hey, world, don't forget about us!"

There is speculation that this latest round of bomb tests and missile launches has something to do with the power realignments and relationship strengthening that will be required when the critically disabled "Dear Leader" passes the political reigns to his youngest son sometime this year.

Their press releases always have this type of bellicose, grandiose language. It is funny that they have existed in such an information vacuum for so long that they are actually convinced that the outside world believes what they say!

"Unimaginable and merciless punishment"? Sounds like Saddam's "Mother of all Battles" to me...

OK on to more actually important things please:

Quote:
SINGER Susan Boyle faces the axe from tomorrow's final of Britain's Got Talent amid fears she is cracking up under the pressure.

The Scottish spinster, 48, has alarmed bosses with her erratic behaviour - including swearing at cops.

A source said: "The last thing producers want is a meltdown on national TV. It's been made clear that if she's not right mentally, she won't appear in the final."

Quote:
Bookies William Hill last night said punters were easing off backing Susan after her hotel outburst.

They also offered odds of 10/1 that she SWEARS during the live final. She is still 5/6 to win, but Shaheen's odds were cut to 6/1.

Meanwhile it emerged Susan had made a secret dash home between rehearsals - because she was missing her cat Pebbles.

She visited the ten-year-old moggy on Monday, then flew back to London the same day.

I hope she does not swear on live tv. That would be extremely shocking -- kids are watching FFS! veryshocked
Quote:
SUSAN BOYLE'S defeat in the Britain's Got Talent final was being blamed last night on a backlash against her four-letter tantrum this week.

Millions of viewers went off the Scottish singer after her meltdown, switching their votes to shock winners Diversity.

The dramatic turnaround came just six days after she had BEATEN the eventual winners in the last of the semi-finals.

I told my mum to vote for Diversity because of her four-letter tantrum, shocked as I was.

TBH I have not followed it other than the 1st time she was on TV, I saw a news clip of Simon Cowells expression change when she started to sing.....these shows bore me. I only mildly like American Idol when its the auditions, just to see how bad people are!

Ohhh...he is a bright boy, this one!!

It takes the old adage "..to cut off ones nose to spite ones face.." to a whole new level does it not?

Quote:
An Egyptian has cut off his own penis in protest at his parents' choice of bride, a police official said.

The 25-year-old labourer from the village of Sheikh Eissa in southern Egypt was taken to hospital in stable condition, the official said, adding that the man had also mutilated his testicles.

"He was in love with a woman but his parents rejected her and told him to marry another woman he didn't want. He took a knife and cut off his penis in his room," the official said.

Doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added.

Source

Wow.

Back to SuBo:

Quote:
The 48-year-old virgin, tipped to earn ï½£8MILLION, survived tears and a tantrum to finish second in Saturday's gripping final of telly's Britain's Got Talent.

But the pressure finally told late yesterday as the Scots singer - dubbed SuBo by fans - was rushed to the private clinic suffering from exhaustion.

Show aides had contacted police to say she was acting strangely at her London hotel.

Less about SuBo....

Did we forget about the Air France disaster. Has anyone been directly effected?

Papa was on a plane coming home from Phuket at the time the story broke and it just drove home to me how awful that must be for the families.

So sad.