Not sure that "and can lead to impotence" is particularly good thing!

No, but the Pythonesque scene of a man running around with a painful spider bite and a raging boner would surely be worth some Youtube footage !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Hey, this little Brazilian ain't all bad.....

Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism in humans. Erections resulting from the bite are uncomfortable, can last for many hours and can lead to impotence. A component of the venom (Tx2-6) is being studied for use in erectile dysfunction treatments

Hey Big Al,

An, umm, friend of mine would like to now where I he might get someTX2-6?

If you let me know I could pass it on.

really.

Hey Big Al,

An, umm, friend of mine would like to now where I he might get someTX2-6?

If you let me know I could pass it on.

really.

Sounds like Waitrose supermarkets would be a good start :lol:

Abbey Road zebra crossing live feed lets you watch Beatles fans piss off motorists 24/7

People are still constantly imitating the infamous album cover

CHRISTOPHER HOOTON Author Biography Thursday 04 September 2014

It's been 45 years since The Beatles nonchalantly walked across the zebra crossing outside Abbey Road Studios in London, but people are still imitating the oddly iconic album cover on what is now a grade II listed site.

Heroically, Abbey Road provides a live feed of the crossing, seemingly for no other reason than to let bored people giggle and bang their legs with glee as motorists are ceaselessly held up by people jauntily striding the zebra stripes.

I'm only 15 minutes into this time swallower and I've already witnessed:

- A man walk across, then back, then back again, then spontaneously sprint across it for good measure

- A guy placing a self-timer camera in the middle of the road with flagrant disregard for traffic

- A lady stop mid-crossing and do an awkward semi-splits

Others in for a marathon viewing claim to have also seen several very near road accidents along with this genius crossing in a yellow submarine costume:

Abbey Road Studios has now started a Wall of Fame section collating the best screen grabs of the crossing.

"Is this live?" one viewer asked on Reddit, "I was just shocked as I saw a bunch of idiots straight away."

"It's addictive," another added. "I keep going to close it but then some moron runs out into the road and I have to watch to see if he survives the gauntlet."

The Beatles' Abbey Road cover was previously spoofed by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who crossed it naked for their Abbey Road EP, and Paul McCartney himself, who took a photo of a dog on it for one of his live albums.

Gang of 14 'evil clowns' arrested for 'chasing people with weapons and laughing manically'

A 14-strong gang of pranksters parading as armed, sinister clowns have been arrested in southern France for threatening people with knives and guns.

The disguised mob were seemingly taking part in the 'evil clown' craze seen both in the US and in Britain.

The group were arrested last night in a school car park in the Mediterranean resort of Agde, with police claiming that they had been 'laughing manically' while chasing locals with weapons.

A French national police spokesman said: "Since mid-October, a rumour inspired by videos published on the Internet has created the presence of threatening and aggressive clowns in France.

"Symptomatic of the impact of the Internet, this phenomenon can lead to damaging individual acts and disturbances to public order."

The arrests come after a man dressed as a clown was caught in Montpellier last week, attacking a pedestrian with an iron bar.

• Like 1

Gang of 14 'evil clowns' arrested for 'chasing people with weapons and laughing manically'

A 14-strong gang of pranksters parading as armed, sinister clowns have been arrested in southern France for threatening people with knives and guns.

The disguised mob were seemingly taking part in the 'evil clown' craze seen both in the US and in Britain.

The group were arrested last night in a school car park in the Mediterranean resort of Agde, with police claiming that they had been 'laughing manically' while chasing locals with weapons.

A French national police spokesman said: "Since mid-October, a rumour inspired by videos published on the Internet has created the presence of threatening and aggressive clowns in France.

"Symptomatic of the impact of the Internet, this phenomenon can lead to damaging individual acts and disturbances to public order."

The arrests come after a man dressed as a clown was caught in Montpellier last week, attacking a pedestrian with an iron bar.

Whoop Whoop !

Photographs of Sellafield nuclear plant prompt fears over radioactive risk

Nuclear safety expert claims there is ‘significant risk’ due to poor condition of storage ponds containing highly radioactive fuel rods

Previously unseen pictures of two storage ponds containing hundreds of highly radioactive fuel rods at the Sellafield nuclear plant show cracked concrete, seagulls bathing in the water and weeds growing around derelict machinery. But a spokesman for owners Sellafield Ltd said the 60-year-old ponds will not be cleaned up for decades, despite concern that they are in a dangerous state and could cause a large release of radioactive material if they are allowed to deteriorate further.

“The concrete is in dreadful condition, degraded and fractured, and if the ponds drain, the Magnox fuel will ignite and that would lead to a massive release of radioactive material,” nuclear safety expert John Large told the Ecologist magazine. “I am very disturbed at the run-down condition of the structures and support services. In my opinion there is a significant risk that the system could fail.

They should get TEPCO to help out.

Hey, how are those guys doing recently?

2 years delay?

東京電力は30日、福島第一原子力発電所1号機から核燃料を取り出す時期を、現在の計画より遅らせると発表した。

プール内の使用済み核燃料を取り出す作業の開始は2年、原子炉内で溶け落ちた燃料(溶融燃料)の取り出しは5年、それぞれずれ込む。建屋を覆うカバーの解体工事が遅れていることなどから、計画通り作業を進めるのは難しいと判断した。

これまでの政府と東電の廃炉工程表では、1号機のプールからの使用済み燃料取り出し開始は2017年度、溶融燃料の回収が20年度と予定されていた。

1号機から燃料を取り出すためには、まず建屋を覆うカバーを解体する必要がある。東電は7月に解体作業に着手するはずだったが、3号機のがれきを昨年8月に撤去した際、放射性物質が周辺に飛散した可能性が問題となり、福島県などが監視体制などの強化を求めていた。

Shocking and uncharacteristic of course, but there you go!

Tim Cook has come out as being gay.

(Hurray, I'm so glad I picture that scene now!)

But hold on, rumour has it that he'll re-release in 8 months time with a few added features.

Man on Subway diet robs store after failing to lose weight

A US man has been arrested after he allegedly robbed a Subway store at gunpoint because he didn't lose any weight by eating their sandwiches.

Zachary Raphael Torrance told police he was on the Subway diet but it hadn't worked and so did what any normal person would do – demanded a refund by robbing several stores.

Torrance managed to rob four stores before he was eventually caught by a costumer who recognised his bright orange shoes from CCTV footage that appeared online.

"He (Torrance) told the detective he had been on the Subway diet and it had not worked for him and he felt like he wanted his money back," Alabama police chief Chuck Hagler told Georgia Newsday.

A naturalist who created a snake-proof suit will allow himself to be swallowed alive by an anaconda for an upcoming television special.

In Eaten Alive, filmmaker Paul Rosolie intends to don the bulky suit and then willingly feed himself the Amazonian serpent, the largest of which can measure 30 feet long.

The Discovery Channel special, which won't air until December 7, has already drawn the ire of animal lovers who call the stunt an act of 'animal abuse to the highest degree.'

Not surprising, 26-year-old Rosolie disagrees.

'If u know me - I would never hurt a living thing,' Rosolie tweeted. But you'll have to watch to find out how it goes down!'

Rosolie, who's been dubbed the 'Indiana Jones of the Amazon,' specializes in the Amazon and his website bio says his experience also covers 'locations in India, Indonesia, Brazil and Peru.'

Experienced or not, some have called for Discovery to cancel Rosolie's show altogether.