• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator, has become so fat while in office that his ankles have fractured under his own weight, it was reported on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old, who has looked increasingly portly since taking power, had to undergo a hospital operation after putting too much strain on his ankles during a gruelling round of official engagements.

The treatment has also been linked to his unexpected failure to attend a recent session of the Supreme People's Assembly, according to a Pyongyang source who spoke to the Chosun Ilbo newspaper in neighbouring South Korea.

• Like 1

Hey, I hope someone can help out.

Did George Clooney get married recently?

I'm having real difficulty finding any information about it at all, even on the main 'serious' news websites.

:(

Yes

Thanks snowdude.

As much as I tried scouring all of the newspapers, I simply couldn't find anything about that at all.

No worries

Their wedding was on 27th sep in Venice, Italy.

If you go to people com you can even see their pics.

Before anyone ask NO I dont read the people mag or website, it is where yahoo news got their news from.

A coffee fan from Texas has spent more than $100,000 visiting 11,733 Starbucks across six different continents, although he admits he wouldn’t recommend the coffee.

Winter, who has legally changed his name from Rafael Lozano, came up with the idea while sitting at a Starbucks in Plano, Texas, in 1997.

"My original motive was simply to accomplish something unique. However, since that time, I have discovered many joys in the traveling, the photography and the puzzle-like challenge of my mission," he states on his website.

But while he’s enjoyed the experience, he prefers to visit independent outlets in his downtime. "I respect Starbucks for its business sense, customer service and amenities including clean bathrooms and WiFi," he told The Telegraph. "But unless I am checking a new store off my list, I would not go there for the coffee."

Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator, has become so fat while in office that his ankles have fractured under his own weight, it was reported on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old, who has looked increasingly portly since taking power, had to undergo a hospital operation after putting too much strain on his ankles during a gruelling round of official engagements.

The treatment has also been linked to his unexpected failure to attend a recent session of the Supreme People's Assembly, according to a Pyongyang source who spoke to the Chosun Ilbo newspaper in neighbouring South Korea.

Yeah, he gets fat while the rest of the population of DPRK are suffering from malnutrition (laugh at the D for democracy bit).

Doctors treating a woman for stomach pain were shocked to find a very unlikely cause for it - a potato inside her vagina.

The 22-year-old woman, from Colombia, was advised by her mother to use the technique to avoid becoming pregnant.

But by the time doctors discovered the potato, it had apparently germinated and grown roots inside her.

The story was covered by Colombia Reports, a large news website in the country.

It claims the unnamed woman told doctors: 'My mum told me that if I didn't want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her.'

The discovery was made when the woman, from the central Colombian town of Honda, went to hospital complaining of abdominal pains.

When a nurse examined her, she found roots from the potato that had grown.

However after removing it, doctors confirmed there would be no lasting damage to the woman's health.