• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

MPs should get a 9% pay rise next year as planned, the body overseeing their salaries and expenses has said.

Marcial Boo, chief executive of the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa), said MPs did an important job and should not be paid a "miserly amount".

Their pay will go up from £67,000 to £74,000 under Ipsa's plan.

The PM, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband called the hike unacceptable when it was proposed at the end of last year.

The Conservative, Liberal Democrat and Labour party leaders argued it would be wrong when public sector pay rises were capped at 1%.

Poor MPs, surely they are all worth at least a 9% rise from their miserly 67 grand!

:grandpa:

The actor Richard Kiel, famous for playing the steel-toothed villain Jaws in James Bond films, has died at the age of 74.

Kiel died at Saint Agnes medical centre in Fresno, California, the hospital confirmed without giving further details, citing patient confidentiality.

TMZ said the towering 7ft 2in (218cm) character actor died a week after breaking his leg – it was not immediately known if the death was related to this.

Kiel was one of the most memorable villains in two of Roger Moore’s best Bond films, The Spy Who Loved Me in 1977 and Moonraker in 1979. He was also cast as Mr Larson in Adam Sandler’s 1996 golf comedy Happy Gilmore, and voiced the villain Vlad in 2010’s animated princess tale Tangled.

Kiel, who was born in Detroit, made his small screen debut in a 1960 Laramie episode called Street of Hate.

The actor Richard Kiel, famous for playing the steel-toothed villain Jaws in James Bond films, has died at the age of 74.

Kiel died at Saint Agnes medical centre in Fresno, California, the hospital confirmed without giving further details, citing patient confidentiality.

TMZ said the towering 7ft 2in (218cm) character actor died a week after breaking his leg – it was not immediately known if the death was related to this.

Kiel was one of the most memorable villains in two of Roger Moore’s best Bond films, The Spy Who Loved Me in 1977 and Moonraker in 1979. He was also cast as Mr Larson in Adam Sandler’s 1996 golf comedy Happy Gilmore, and voiced the villain Vlad in 2010’s animated princess tale Tangled.

Kiel, who was born in Detroit, made his small screen debut in a 1960 Laramie episode called Street of Hate.

Bye, JAWS!

:wave:

Apple has released a tool to remove U2's new album from its customers' iTunes accounts six days after giving away the music for free.

Some users had complained about the fact that Songs of Innocence had automatically been downloaded to their devices without their permission.

It had not been immediately obvious to many of the account holders how to delete the tracks.

The US tech firm is now providing a one-click removal button.

"Some customers asked for the ability to delete 'Songs of Innocence' from their library, so we set up itunes.com/soi-remove to let them easily do so. Any customer that needs additional help should contact AppleCare," spokesman Adam Howorth told the BBC.

:lol:

An American woman has claimed to have had a third breast surgically added to her chest.

The 21-year-old, who calls herself Jasmine Tridevil, wants to be a reality star.

She posts videos of her daily life in Tampa, Florida, on Facebook to “show the struggles she faces because of her surgery.”

5 reasons why ‘woman with three breasts’ is probably a hoax

Tridevil has also claimed she had the surgery because she didn’t want to appear as attractive to men.

jas_3046875c.jpg

She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen.

The surgeon was not able to make an artificial areola, so Tridevil had one tattooed on to “look natural.”

She told the radio station that her parents did not react well: “My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”

Tridevil has written on her Facebook page that she has a number of TV and radio interviews coming up, but a few days ago added: “I'm nervous as Hell. I'm prepared for people to judge harshly and tell me to kill myself lol.”