• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Athletes beware - endurance training may make it more likely that you will need a pacemaker, scientists believe.

A British Heart Foundation team found exercise in mice triggers molecular changes in the part of the heart that generates its natural beating rhythm.

This may explain why elite athletes have low resting heart rates and a higher risk heart rhythm disturbances, they told Nature Communications.

:clap:

I though I could eat more chips and chocolate and watch telly until i read this:

However, the benefits of exercising still outweigh any risks, experts say.

:(

elasticband-travel_2910849b.jpg

The 'b-tourist' band, a strange contraption made of an elastic fabric stretched between two plane seat headrests, allows passengers to “quietly eat, read a book, watch a movie and sleep without being disturbed” in their own private area.

It comes with two plastic rings that can be used to adjust the width of the band on both sides, to create either a full partition for complete privacy or a partial wall to allow interaction with other fliers or the cabin crew. It also provides a place to rest your head while sleeping by connecting the centre points of the bottom edges of the band, and has a side pocket where small items can be stored.

Created by Idan Noyberg and Gal Bulka, two graduates from the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design in Israel, the strip is said to be lightweight, easy to pack and assemble, and can fit several seat plane seats.

The US military has drawn up plans to fight off an invasion of "evil magic zombies" and other forms of the undead.

Prefaced with the disclaimer "this plan was not actually designed as a joke", CONPLAN 8888 lays out a strategy "to undertake military operations to preserve 'non-zombie' humans from threats posed by a zombie horde".

The 31-page document, obtained by Foreign Policy, lays out the eight types of zombie adversaries the US military may face in the event of an outbreak.

They range from space zombies to weaponised zombies and even vegetarian zombies, who eat plants rather than humans and groan "grains" instead of "brains".

It dwells on the threat from evil magic zombies, those created by "some form of occult experimentation in what might otherwise be referred to as 'evil magic'".The 2011 plan also mentions chicken zombies, a genuine phenomenon where chickens are gassed with carbon monoxide and buried "but inexplicably come back to life and dig themselves out".

Sounds to me like they may know more than they're letting on!

:veryshocked:

Tony Abbott and his band of sadists delivered a painful budget this week that will hit the coin purse of a majority of Australians. Needless to say, the public were quick to register their discontent on social media.

However, local drug dealer and minor thug Julian aka "8-Ball", was able to see the upside in the 2014 Budget. We asked 8-Ball about the hike in GP costs:

"
Awwww shit chyeh bro. I was hella stoked when that shrek-looking ma****er announced that there would be a hike in GP cost. If GPs are more expensive, peeps are gonna wanna self medicate and I've got that kuta shit, ya hear?

We then asked 8-Ball about the effect on making the dole less available:

Oh, a 6 month wait to get the dole is perfect. I'll surely recruit some unemployed under 30's to smuggle my shit into prisons and rehab facilities. Hide it right in their clackers. Them boys will crave that extra cash. Fan-****ing-tastic budget if you ask me".

Will the 2014 Budget help you any further 8-Ball?!

"
Chyeh. Single mothers have it harder than ever now, with the family tax benefit being cut. So, I'm sure I can convince a few more MILFs to pleasure me for money. Know what I'm saying?"

Well, there you have it Australia - the 2014 Budget is tailor made for dropkick, immoral dirt-bags like 8-Ball. Well done Tony and Shrek.

Jay Z, his wife Beyonce and her sister Solange say they are a "united family" despite a fight seen in a leaked video.

The video, which was leaked to US celebrity website TMZ, showed Solange lashing out at Jay Z in a lift after the Met Gala on 5 May.

"Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred," said a joint statement.

"They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family."

Well I'm surely glad to hear that. I was somewhat worried about their family unity.

What does Adam Goodies of whatever he's called think?

he is disgraced and so are his ancestors.....someone needs to be censed and apologise issue....right now!!

Jay Z, his wife Beyonce and her sister Solange say they are a "united family" despite a fight seen in a leaked video.

The video, which was leaked to US celebrity website TMZ, showed Solange lashing out at Jay Z in a lift after the Met Gala on 5 May.

"Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred," said a joint statement.

"They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family."

Well I'm surely glad to hear that. I was somewhat worried about their family unity.

It's good that they are issuing statements and that the serious media are picking up on them so that we are up to date.

It was breaking news on the guardian. WTF?

Pharrel Williams on Music Station.

Spent 5 minutes with an introduction and all his achievements, collaborations, etc.

Video finishes.

Tamori's first question: What Japanese food do you like?

:lol:

Thousands of sheep in Australia are believed to have died after eating a poisonous plant that makes them “bash their heads on posts and rocks until they crack open”.

The usually-rare toxic plant, misleadingly named the “Darling pea”, has spread rapidly in the aftermath of bushfires in New South Wales – which themselves caused devastation for sheep farmers in the area.

フィギュアスケート女子の第一人者で、2010年バンクーバー五輪銀メダリストの浅田真央(23)(中京大)が19日、都内で記者会見し、7月1日から始まる来シーズンを休養にあてると表明した。

jzvd5x.jpg