WhatsApp is one of the most important apps I have. It cost me 1 USD and is now free for life. Or until they decide to change it. It's ad free and that was the promise from the developer, dunno what ****book will do to that.

FB says it will operate as an autonomous unit (until they decide otherwise), so no change for the time being.

Line is what Japan uses while it's Wechat for China. WhatsApp is used internationally and at least 90% of all my contacts.

I don't have ****book, but if they ever force Whatsapp users to join, then I'll have to go elsewhere.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Why is this top news on the Independent (UK)?

Giant squid seen as an 'omen' by Japanese fisherman.

An increase in the number of giant squid being caught along the Sea of Japan coast is leading fishermen to fear it may be some kind of omen.

A giant squid was taken to the Himi fishing port in Toyama Prefecture on 4 January, and another was discovered in a net off Sado Island in Niigata Prefecture on 8 January.

Three squid were taken to Sado and Himi that measured between three and four metres long, the newspaper has reported.

The two longest tentacles of one of the creatures caught in the town of Iwami in Tottori Prefechure were missing, meaning it could have spanned eight metres prior to its capture.

Several of the creatures have been ensnared in fishing nets. Earlier this month a local fisherman caught a four-metre giant squid off the coast of Sadogashima Island.

"When I hauled up the net, the squid slowly came floating up," Shigenori Goto told local media at the time. "This is the first time I've seen such a large squid."

:confused:

North Korea has appealed to the United Nations for help in combating an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease

Yes, let's help them. They are nice people.

but has yet to reply to an offer of assistance from South Korea.

:doh:

Refugee-camp-in-Damascus--005.jpg

It is a scene of unimaginable desolation – a crowd of men, women and children stretching as far as the eye can see into the war-devastasted landscape of Yarmouk refugee camp in Syria. This was the queue for aid at a UNRWA distribution point in the capital, Damascus, on 31 January. The UN relief agency has distributed more than 7,000 food parcels in the Palestinian camp, home to about 160,000 people, since 18 January. The UN has reported infant malnutrition in the community, which has been reduced to eating animal feed. As of this week, all aid distributions have been suspended because of security concerns. Chris Gunness, a spokesperson, said UNRWA had received assurances that a deal allowing humanitarian access to Yarmouk would be implemented as soon as possible. He said: “They have suffered enough.”