• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

TAKE THAT NRL!

Perhaps now you'll put a few more Maroon & White jerseys in next week's Finals ads.

Enjoy that win all you bookies, tippers & Manly-haters who were pretty convinced the result would be otherwise tonight.

That last 30 minutes Manly turned it on, took advantage of a stumbling South Sydney team, and won convincingly - great to see as a Manly supporter!

Whilst I reckon the Roosters will dominate the Knights & win well tomorrow, I'd love & prefer to see the Knights win, taking the Premiers out of the comp at the final hurdle, and making for another Sea Eagles - Knights match-up in which the result will not be a repeat of the '97 GF.

MAROON AND WHITE!

#gomanly

The old Manly Sea Eagles song (to the tune of Waltzing Matilda): http://youtu.be/FfhjqWLjGVo

Russian thieves come up empty in two robbery tries

BOGORODITSK, Russia, Sept. 28 (UPI) -- Russian police said they locked up two alleged burglars who broke into the wrong store after botching a stick-up at a cafe earlier in the day.

The two 33-year-old suspects were nabbed after setting off a burglar alarm at a lingerie shop in Bogoroditsk, outside Moscow, Thursday night.

Although the suspects came away empty-handed in both incidents, they will be charged with robbery, the local branch of the Interior Ministry said in a written statement.

The suspects admitted to officers they had planned to clean out a cellphone shop next door but became confused in the darkness and broke into the lingerie store instead.

Police told the RIA Novosti news agency the pair had tried to rob a cafe earlier in the day, but the cashier ran off and took refuge in a beauty salon next door.

go Manly!

Former cabinet minister Liam Fox successfully claimed 3p of taxpayers' money for a car journey of about 100 metres, expenses documents show.

Mr Fox's office made the claim after he travelled a distance recorded as 0.06 miles in October 2012.

He had visited a concrete firm before heading within his north Somerset base to a constituency surgery in Yatton.

The ex-defence secretary made another 15 claims of under £1 for car travel approved in 2012-13, the files showed.

These included 24p for a 0.54-mile journey from a constituency surgery to a school competition in Clevedon, and 44p for a 0.98-mile journey from a local politics event at Winford Manor to Winford School.

Lewis Hamilton warned on Sunday night that the continuing domination of Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel was killing Formula One as a spectacle, adding that he “feels for the fans”.

Aw, what a dear. Quite touching really. No doubt he'd feel the same if he was dominating. :thumbsup:

Are there many fans left?

I was shocked to hear about 'the continuing domination of Red Bull'. Shows how many years I have been an ex-F1 fan.