Royster Doyster of the day.....

With two children and a job in a busy Sydney police station, Senior Constable Marc Osborn had plenty on his plate.

Yet he found time not only to date no fewer than 33 women, but also to make tapes of himself having sex with them, which he then showed off to colleagues.

It was the tapes that landed him in court this week, where he was convicted of three counts of “filming a private act for sexual gratification”. Osborn, 42, who will be sentenced next month, claimed he filmed the encounters – with a pinhole camera hidden inside an alarm clock – only to prove to younger officers that “the old man’s still got it”.

Police investigators found details of 33 women on his mobile phone. Sydney’s Downing Street Local Court heard that he would meet four of them on any given day, sometimes travelling between Sydney and Newcastle, 75 miles to the north. He also sent group texts to some of them.

Osborn, who faces immediate dismissal from the New South Wales force, told the women – many of whom he met on internet dating sites – that they could trust him, because he was a police officer. One of them testified that she felt “very betrayed” and “completely bewildered”.

The court heard that on one occasion Osborn winked at the camera while having sex with one of his conquests.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

AFL boss Andrew Demetriou has apologised for laughing on television after being asked about claims a

St Kilda player set fire to a dwarf's clothes during Mad Monday celebrations.

[/left]

Dwarf entertainer Arthur Serevetas said he and colleague Blake Johnston, who performs under the moniker Mr Big, were hired to perform for Saints players the day after their season-ending win over Fremantle on Sunday.

[/left]

Serevetas alleged Johnston had his clothing set alight by a player using a gas lighter.

[/left]

"Part of his shirt and pants caught on fire," Serevetas told the Nine Network's Footy Classified on Monday night.

[/left]

"After that someone put it out and he got ticked off and we basically left."

[/left]

When asked to respond to the allegations on the Seven Network's Talking Footy program on Monday night, Demetriou appeared to giggle uncontrollably.

[/left]

"I was actually giggling in the beginning because I'd been told by the producer during the break before we went onto the next segment and I thought they were having me on," Demetriou told 3AW on Tuesday.

[/left]

"I thought it was a joke.

[/left]

"When this was brought up, I just thought it was incredulous to think that this could possibly be."

[/left]

Demetriou said he didn't believe it was genuine until the story, which had been published online, was read to him.

[/left]

"After I found out that it was true, it's just reprehensible.

[/left]

"I was flabbergasted, because in the scheme of all the things that we've been (through this season), that would've been one thing I could have never predicted that we would deal with.

[/left]

"It wasn't meant to be offensive and I apologise to anyone who is offended."

[/left]

facebook_pwc600.jpg

Dwarf My Party and Professional Championship Wrestling have demanded answers from St Kilda on Facebook.

[/left]

Demetriou said he would be contacting Johnston on Tuesday to see how he was and to apologise for his initial reaction.

[/left]

"I wasn't directing my laughter at him, I just couldn't believe the situation could occur."

[/left]

The chief executive said what made the situation more "incredible" was the fact the AFL had visited St Kilda and other clubs talking about the end of season activities and how to mitigate risks involved in such celebrations.

[/left]

"I don't understand, unless someone can explain, what the purpose of having lighters? I don't get that."

[/left]

"We spend our whole lives telling children not to play with matches...

[/left]

"In the multitude of issues we deal with, this is one that I've never come across and I can't actually believe - and I didn't believe that it was real.

[/left]

"I understand from a briefing I had this morning that there was no damage done, but it doesn't excuse the behaviour - it doesn't excuse my behaviour, it certainly doesn't excuse what has happening on Mad Monday."

Demetriou said the AFL were in the process of gathering all the facts from St Kilda.

[/left]

Dwarf entertainer Arthur Serevetas said he and colleague Blake Johnston, who performs under the moniker Mr Big, were hired to perform for players on Monday.

[/left]

He said Johnston had his clothing set alight.

[/left]

"A player went behind my friend with one of those gas lighters that you light up a stove and basically lit him up," Serevetas told the Nine Network's Footy Classified on Monday night.

[/left]

"Part of his shirt and pants caught on fire.

[/left]

"After that someone put it out and he got ticked off and we basically left.

[/left]

"That was the end of our gig basically."

[/left]

Serevetas said he had urged Johnston to seek some form of compensation.

[/left]

"I said in my opinion I think you should pursue it, I think you should get compensated at least for your shirt and pants and I told him to make sure he checks that his skin didn't get burnt or anything like that," Serevetas said.

[/left]

"In my line of work we do things that cross a certain line or boundary but this is beyond."

[/left]

Severetas has demanded an apology from Demetriou over the laughing fit.

[/left]

"Had it been a female entertainer that was set on fire, would he be laughing?" he said on his Facebook page today.

[/left]

"Surely there would be an outrage made about it."

Rapist is told he could have contracted HIV from his victim as he is jailed for five years

A rapist who was put behind bars today faces an agonising wait to find out if he has caught HIV from his victim.

Richard Thomas, 27, collapsed when police informed him about the woman's medical status and is still waiting to hear if he has contracted the incurable virus.

Thomas, of Leigh in Greater Manchester, knew the woman and was aware that she has another illness but had not known about the HIV. The court heard he was shocked when he was told and asked to be taken to hospital, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

He had let himself into her home in the middle of the night and she awoke to find him raping her. 'She froze and no words were exchanged. He pulled up his shorts and left,' said Harry Pepper, prosecuting.

'He was arrested and interviewed and said he had been drinking heavily, taken cocaine and ecstasy and could not recall the incident,' he added.

His barrister, Virginia Hayton, said that he still cannot recall the attack but when told about it he said that the woman 'would not lie, she tells the truth. If she says I have done it, I have done it'.

Jailing Thomas for five years and four months Judge Mark Brown said that he had committed 'this dreadful offence' while she lay asleep, having taken a sleeping tablet, and it had left her distressed and anxious.

He also ordered him to sign the Sex Offenders Register for life. Thomas pleaded guilty to raping the woman on July 20 this year.

Miss Hayton said that Thomas, who has previous convictions but none for sexual offences, is 'remorseful' and 'cannot understand why he did it and it is troubling him'.

She said that he started using cannabis at the age of nine, drinking heavily at the age of 11, became addicted to ecstasy and cocaine at 13 and was put in care the following year.

He has been trying to contact his family but they want nothing to do with him and he will now be away from his partner and their young daughter and his two other older daughters from previous relationships.

Miss Hayton told the court that Thomas will not find out the result of his HIV test until Friday and has had the worry of the outcome hanging over him. 'It is his own fault, if he had not committed this offence he would not have placed himself in this position.'

One woman is trying to turn her sex life into a full-time hobby... by sleeping with more than 100,000 men.

Ania Lisewska, 21, wants to bed at least one man from every major city in the world.

And amazingly, Ania has a long-term boyfriend, although he's not happy about her venture.

The Polish woman said: "I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I love sex, fun and men.

"In Poland, the subject of sex is still taboo, and anyone who wants to fulfill their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill."

Speaking about her boyfriend's reaction, she added: "He's not thrilled but has no choice and had to come to terms with it."

Ania reportedly started her saucy sex challenge in her home city last month.

She claims to have already slept with 284 people for at least 20 minutes each and will soon move abroad to add even more notches to her bedpost.

A Facebook page and website have been set up so that her "fans" and potential conquests can sign up and keep track of her movements.

With Ania planning to have sex only on weekends, it has been reported that she would have to be engaged in intercourse every Saturday and Sunday for the next 20 years to complete her challenge.

Sounds like a nice lady.

The belligerent porker went on a drunken bender after stealing and drinking three six-packs of beer that had been left out by campers at the DeGrey River campsite in Port Hedland, Australia.

In the predictable series of events that followed the animal went on to ransack rubbish bin bags to find some late-night snacks before starting a fight with an innocent eyewitness cow.

Following the boarish rampage the pig decided to swim out into the middle of a river before collapsing drunk under a tree and falling asleep.

One camper named Merida recounted the tale to the ABC network: "It was in the middle of the night and it was these people camping opposite us and they heard this crunching of the can and they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was scrunching away at their cans."

"Then he went and raided their rubbish that they had sort of covered over with a bin as well.

"And then there was some other people camped right on the river and they saw him running around their vehicle being chased by a cow.

"It was going around and around and then it went into the river and swam across to the middle of the river.

"The people that were camped on the river went across and crept up on it and it was hiding and sleeping under a big log right on the edge of the water."

"It was sort of coming from there for a couple of days but we didn't see it this morning or last night."

Testicle size 'link to father role'

A link between the size of a father's testicles and how active he is in bringing up his children has been suggested by scientists.

Researchers at Emory University, US, said those with smaller testicles were more likely to be involved with nappy changing, feeding and bath time.

They also found differences in brain scans of fathers looking at images of their child, linked to testicle size.