Didn't they change the law to avoid any problems there.

I would imagine most people really don't give a crap.

They did.

But only recently.

Being the first would likely have gone smoothly, but could see the old Monarchy purists sitting down the boozer having a good old 'fancy that...a WOMAN on the throne..' discussions. :lol:

mighty good of her to avoid that and have a lad ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Man caught 'driving car without steering wheel'

655774-vicegrips-steering-wheel.jpg

A South Australian man is facing charges after he was allegedly caught driving a car without a steering wheel - with just vice grips clamped to the part where the wheel should have been for control.

Police said they pulled over the white Holden in the Adelaide suburb of Gilles Plains after they spotted it driving dangerously with two blown tyres, ABC Online reports.

When officers peered in the window they saw the car allegedly had no steering wheel and the 38-year-old driver was using a pair of vice grips to steer.

When police ran a check on the vehicle they found it was unregistered, uninsured and subject to a defect notice.

It was also allegedly involved in a crash with another vehicle just moments before it was stopped.

The driver from Northfield is facing charges of driving while disqualified and returning a positive drug test.

"He's got her looks, thankfully."

Don't insult your wife like that, William, she's quite pretty.

Why do people insist on this baby beautiful thing.

They are not.

They are truly very ugly things.

Not like baby animals, who are often extremely charming and cute.

I have been working hard on just such a study, grungy-gonads, you'll be glad to hear.

Without any further ado and/or faffing about, here are my initial 'headline' findings:

52nlar.jpg

and no spoilers, either!

Agree, human babies are NOT beautiful - not until they fill out a bit and start to become human. Wrinkled and red != beautiful.

They reported that 'Elvis' was one name being mentioned for the baby on one of the lunchtime tv programmes.

Without any hint that it is a joke.

A royal aide said that the names were very much the “couple’s own choice”, with no influence from other family members. The Duke of Cambridge had said the couple were still “working on” names when they left St Mary’s Hospital with their son on Tuesday, and sources said they wanted to “wait until they had seen the baby” before deciding if their choice was a good fit

George-Alexander-Louis-012.jpg

Yes, it just screams 'George' doesn't it?

FFS!

What kind of dog is the one on the left?

My 8 week old border collie.

Had to look for a pic. Stop looking. He is a very handsome boy (the puppy, that is)

And I am not bias!