• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Exactly!!

"...and then Trish said, I love that print on you, it really goes well with that scarf you usually wear, but I totally laughed and said....no way!! It's far too dark to go with the...."

She'd be released within the hour

North Korean parents 'eat their children' after being driven mad by hunger in famine-hit pariah state

A starving man in North Korea has been executed after murdering his two children for food, reports from inside the secretive state claim.

A 'hidden famine' in the farming provinces of North and South Hwanghae is believed to have killed up to 10,000 people and there are fears that incidents of cannibalism have risen.

Manchester United star Paul Scholes had his £30,000 car stolen after he left the engine running while defrosting it on his driveway yesterday.

The 38-year-old former England midfielder had gone back inside his home while ice melted on the windscreen of his Chevrolet Captiva LT 2 Estate.

When he came back out of the house between 7.45am and 8am the car had gone.

:doh:

Well both of course.

I have seen varying documented evidence regarding aliens. In some recorded evidence they have been friendly (ET) but in others they have been far from (Independence Day). Hopefully they would be friendly. This squid/octopus like looking alien seems to be rather calm and enjoying his ride on the horse, which is perhaps a good sign.

:friend:

Now that is a jolly good idea!

Though, we might have to consider that some unfriendly aliens may well claim to be friendly, but in fact are not actually friendly. Such deception might be part of a cunning plan.

There may be other considerations to consider.

However, I'll make some preliminary preparations.

:thumbsup: