• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

In lager-loving locales like Austria, Germany and Colorado, the beer is so good you’ll want to bathe in it.

Select breweries and spas in the US and Europe are taking advantage of beer’s skin-friendly vitamins with treatments that let visitors soak in the suds. At the Chodovar brewery in Chodová Planá, Czech Republic, a bather soaks for 20 minutes in a tub filled with mineral water and a dark, specially crafted bathing ale (with a beer more suited for drinking in hand). The hops work to exfoliate while the yeast fortifies the skin with B vitamins, proteins and antioxidants.

13280199101375993886_1.jpg

Late-breaking lard news:

German pensioner eats 64-year-old tub of lard

A German pensioner who kept a tub of American lard in his cupboard for 64 years after receiving it in an aid package, has declard it is fit for consumption after a taste test.

Retired chemist Hans Feldmeier, 87, told the AFP news agency he had received the pig fat as a student in 1948 near the northern city of Rostock as part of the post-Second World War US aid programme.

He said he had been given the tub together with two tins of noodles and some milk.

"I just didn't want to throw it away," he explained.

Finally, after 64 years, he took it to food safety agents and was astonished at their appraisal.

"There is of course a slight lack of smell and taste," sniffed Frerk Feldhusen, from the office of agriculture, food safety and fisheries in the eastern state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.

theyre-happy-because-they-eat-lard.jpg

THE Queen will today renew her pledge to serve the nation and its people on the 60th anniversary of her accession to the throne.

Echoing the words she delivered as a young princess in the 1940s, she vows to "dedicate myself anew to your service".

Cool.

I'll have chips with a steak pie, gravy and mushy peas please. Don't forget the onions and don't expect a tip! :grandpa:

Two People Are Dead Because They Unfriended Another Man’s Adult Daughter on Facebook

A Tennessee man, Marvin Potter (on the right), is in police custody tonight, charged with two counts of first degree murder in the shooting deaths of a couple who had unfriended his 30-year-old daughter on the popular social site.

The murderous spat began when Billy Payne Jr. and his girlfriend, Billie Jean Hayworth, unfriended Potter's 30-year-old daughter Jenelle. According to police, Jenelle began harassing the couple in the week leading up to the shooting on January 31st.

Authorities believe that at some point between 5:30am and 11am that day, Marvin Potter entered the couple's Mountain City home and shot the pair—Billy Payne in his bedroom and Billie Jean in their 8-month-old daughter's room. Billie Jean was found holding her infant in her arms when a neighbor made the grisly discovery.

She appeared on her father's single at just a few hours old, so it comes as no surprise that Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter Blue Ivy is a brand in the making.

According to reports in the US, the new parents have moved to trademark their one-month-old baby's name.

The power-couple have filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect Blue Ivy's name against others using it.

Fears over future of Sun newspaper after more arrests

Fears are mounting over the future of The Sun newspaper after more of the tabloid's journalists were arrested by police investigating alleged corruption.

The fears, of course, being that they might survive and continue to sell utterly worthless bollocks.

"But by the end of her career, Houston became a stunning cautionary tale of the toll of drug use. Her album sales plummeted and the hits stopped coming; her once serene image was shattered by a wild demeanor and bizarre public appearances. She confessed to abusing cocaine, marijuana and pills, and her once pristine voice became raspy and hoarse, unable to hit the high notes as she had during her prime."

• 2 weeks later...

Forecasters are meant to predict the weather, not turn the air blue.

But forecaster Alex Deakin managed to do both on Saturday evening's BBC World weather forecast, with a graphic Freudian slip that conjured up a very bizarre image for Sunday's weather.

His pleasant forecast for Sunday suddenly took a turn for the worse when he informed us that: 'It is simply a lovely winter's day tomorrow, buckets loads of c***.... Sunshine across central and Eastern England.'

No-one likes to be judged while they eat, but imagine these two beady eyes staring back at you.

Mother Natalie Clarke had just served herself a tin of Princes tuna with a jacket potato, when she spotted this detached head peeking out of the fish dish.

Natalie, from Tyler Hill near Canterbury, had already taken a few bites of the tuna, served with jacket potato, when she noticed something distinctly odd about her dinner.

Natalie, 29, who is a teacher currently on maternity leave, said: 'As I opened the can, I was looking at it and thinking to myself, "how funny, those bits of pepper look like eyes".

'Then I realised they were eyes.

'I poked it about with my fork then left it on the kitchen side for my partner to examine. I didn't finish my lunch and went hungry instead. We think it might be a prawn or shrimp of some kind, but we are not really sure.

article-2104214-11D271C3000005DC-609_634x287.jpg