Quote:
SHAMED Ryan Giggs is trying to gag the brother he betrayed - with £250,000 hush money.

Giggs, 37, will pay up if van driver Rhodri signs an agreement not to make any bombshell revelations.

A pal said: "The last thing Ryan wants is more sex secrets coming out."

Manchester United legend Giggs bedded Rhodri's wife Natasha for eight years.

Surely that can't be right. He was playing footie most weekends, so he can't have been in bed that long.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

This has to be the funniest in the Giggs saga

Quote:
GLAMOUR girl Imogen Thomas has been offered the lead role in a musical about Ryan Giggs's affairs.

The Big Brother beauty, 28, would play herself in Offside, which sets the married Manchester United player's tangled sex life to music.

Theatre impresario David King - who produced Michael Jackson tribute Man In The Mirror - said: "With sex, betrayal, power and money, what better plot for a musical could there be?

"And nobody could play the lead role in Offside better than Imogen herself.

lol

Police called after 'wifelets' brawl over who gets to sleep with the Marquess of Bath

Over the years, the Marquess of Bath is said to have acquired as many as 75 ‘wifelets’ to share the romantic side of his eccentric life.

So perhaps not surprisingly, things can get rather complicated within his harem.

Despite his 79 years he still inspires such jealousy among the ladies of Longleat that police have had to intervene.

Officers were called to the 18th-century stately home after a pair of wifelets came to blows – apparently over who would share his bed that night.

Members of the Wiltshire force arrived in the middle of the night following allegations of a serious domestic assault and found two women embroiled in a violent row.

One of them, aged 45, was arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm while the second, aged 62, was taken to hospital suffering cuts and a suspected broken nose.

Yesterday a police source said the two unnamed females had been fighting over who should sleep with the peer that evening.

‘The argument had clearly turned nasty but Lord Bath wasn’t interested at all. As one of them pleaded their innocence over the bust-up he was overheard to remark, "You sort it out … I’m going to bed".’

Alexander Thynn, the 7th Marquess of Bath, is a descendant of the Roman historian Tacitus and is well known for his alternative views on relationships.

The flamboyant millionaire’s bedroom is covered in scenes from the Kama Sutra which he painted himself and he has often boasted about his numerous female admirers which have included a model, a 17-year-old from Sri Lanka and a Wessex housewife.

He recruits his wifelets, said to be ‘former glamour girls, actresses, singers and aspiring models’, at book launches and PR parties in London.

The Eton and Oxford-educated peer has previously dismissed suggestions that having numerous girlfriends under the same roof ever caused problems.

The father of two, who has an estimated wealth of £157million and who married Anna Gael in 1969, told an interviewer: ‘Oh, no. Hopefully they might even fancy each other.’

article-2002248-033DD9190000044D-258_468

Caption: "Sexy"

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Oh to be a rich nutter.

One out of two ain't bad, gg! (rich or nutter - you decide which!)

Actually GG... quite funny.

I was directed to the site by someone else this week - and in 10 minutes I found a cupcake recipe, and a marshmallow icing recipe that I used this weekend to make these:

ah..is a FB image - sorry, wont work. they were snow themed cupcakes with ski's and snowboards on them.

I needed to find those recipes because when I went to the cake decorating shop I normally used this week it was no longer occupying the space. It is now a newly opened "happy ending" massage place.

So...we are now back to the photo. Stumbled across it, thought funny enough to share.

• SnowJapan Admin

Mamabear, it's a Facebook photo and so it won't appear is not quite right.

We do have some issues with some permissions and stuff like that but we don't have some sort of block on Facebook photos as such.

Hoping that the updates coming in a few months will iron out lots/all of these niggly issues all in one go.

friend

One per cent of entire Slovakian population living in Britain

Almost one per cent of the entire population of Slovakia is now living in Britain, figures show.

There's a severe weather warning in place for Kanagawa just now, although its thought to be lifted. I've gotta prepare for work but hang fire at home till I get the Green Light that its safe in all that nasty rain.......I'm primed at my front door like a 100m Olympian!! lol

Quote:
Syrian lesbian blogger is revealed conclusively to be a married man

Tom MacMaster's wife has confirmed in an email to the Guardian that he is the real identity behind the Gay Girl in Damascus blog

The mysterious identity of a young Arab lesbian blogger who was apparently kidnapped last week in Syria has been revealed conclusively to be a hoax. The blogs were written not by a gay girl in Damascus, but a middle-aged American man based in Scotland.

Tom MacMaster, a 40-year-old Middle East activist studying for a masters at Edinburgh University, posted an update declaring that, rather than a 35-year-old feminist and lesbian called Amina Abdallah Araf al Omari, he was "the sole author of all posts on this blog".

lol