Well a calm sedated puppy sounds nice, but I am quite partial to the blissful sensation from a diazepam (which I have only had the pleasure of having had once in my life).

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Originally Posted By: Karnidge
I don't know, wild and full of genki puppies are a joy to behold.
Yes, but not when they have a very badly broken leg that most Vets have advised 'letting her go' and one clever surgical genius has said "I can save her and save the leg"
Ka-CHING!
I just want her to heal before she chucks maddies around the yard wink
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
oh...she had surgery last friday snowhuntress. She has been in a cast for 6 weeks with poor results. Now she has had quite radical surgery by a top vet surgeon, and I believe she had pins internally and externally. Will find out all tomorrow when she comes home. But sedation sounds like a great idea!!

I am thinking of you Mamabear keep me informed - Sorry it is the vet nurse coming out in me!! sadface

She is doing great.

Got a little cage for her to keep her from doing damage - she needs to live out of that for at least 3 weeks. Back to Vet Friday for review. Toilet trips outside onto the grass on a lead every 2 hours.

Will get a pic when she is co operating. (and start her own thread rather than bog the news thread up!)

its a toxic bacterium that basically paralyses the nerves of the body and so relaxing the muscles. This enable wrinkles etc to flatten out, but it is also used to treat chronic muscle spasms

Don Gorske was honoured after reaching the meaty milestone during a ceremony at a McDonald's in his hometown of Fond du Lac.

Guinness World Records recognised Mr Gorske's feat three years and 2,000 Big Macs ago, and the 59-year-old says he has no desire to stop.

"I plan on eating Big Macs until I die," he said.

"I have no intentions of changing. It's still my favourite food. Nothing has changed in 39 years. I look forward to it every day."

Mr Gorske, who appeared in the 2004 documentary Super Size Me, which examined the fast food industry, looks nothing like one might expect of a fast food junkie.

I should point out that the above was a follow up to this article:

Quote:
This bright pink thatched cottage is causing quite a stir in a picture postcard village due to its striking resemblance to Wallace and Gromit character Wendolene Ramsbottom.

Stunned motorist Dave Rogers spotted the doppelgänger as he travelled through Combeinteignhead, Devon, and had to stop to take a photograph.

I hope motorist Dave Rogers wasn't too stunned and drove safely.

article-0-0C20485700000578-395_306x423.jarticle-0-0C22687300000578-635_306x423.j

This bright pink thatched cottage in Combeinteignhead, Devon, has a striking resemblance to Wallace and Gromit character Wendolene Ramsbottom

Quote:
Hundreds of motorists were issued with speeding fines after 'crassly irresponsible' pranksters put up a fake 40mph sign in a 30mph zone.
Residents in the road described seeing the camera - calibrated to catch motorists travelling above 30 mph - flashing like a 'strobe disco light' as drivers put their foot on the pedal, mistakenly thinking the speed limit had changed.
Furious highway chiefs condemned the practical joke after the road sign was put up before a speed camera on the busy road in Bradford.
Quote:
Don Gorske started eating Big Macs on May 17, 1972 and he never stopped. He has eaten his way through an astonishing 25,000 Big Macs and is now in the Guiness Book of World Records.

Gorske is hard-core has kept a journal of his eating marathon. He has even kept the receipts and cartons from each of his McDonald meals. Contrary to what you might expect, Gorske is not overweight is overall very healthy for a 57-year old man. And if you're wondering, the retired prison guard has no plans to stop eating Big Macs. "I'm just going to keep eating them, probably until I die," he says.