• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

The least coveted prize in literature is traditionally awarded to novelists. However, the judges have made an exception for the former Prime Minister and his toe-curling reminiscences about a night of passion with Cherie.

"That night she cradled me in her arms and soothed me; told me what I needed to be told; strengthened me," he wrote in A Journey. "On that night of 12 May 1994, I needed that love Cherie gave me, selfishly. I devoured it to give me strength. I was an animal following my instinct..."

tonycherie_1708713c.jpg

Gerald Blaine is a retired secret service officer. His book:

Quote:
In an excerpt from the book on the Huffington Post, Blaine describes standing watch at the Johnson home the night after the Kennedy assassination, and how he heard someone approaching him from behind. The book -- a broader insider account of the presidential security detail during the Kennedy-Johnson era that Blaine wrote with the assistance of journalist Lisa McCubbin -- describes the ensuing scene in the third person.

Instinctively Blaine picked up the Thompson submachine gun and activated the bolt on top. The unmistakable sound was similar to racking a shotgun. He firmly pushed the stock into his shoulder, ready to fire. He'd expected the footsteps to retreat with the loud sound of the gun activating, but they kept coming closer. Blaine's heart pounded, his finger firmly on the trigger. "Let me see your face, you bastard."

The next instant, there was a face to go with the footsteps.

The new President of the United States, Lyndon Baines Johnson, had just rounded the corner, and Blaine had the gun pointed directly at the man's chest. In the blackness of the night, Johnson's face went completely white.

It's hard to surmise whether the night-after killing of Johnson would have laid to rest any of the Oliver Stone-style theories of the Kennedy assassination as a massive top-down government cover-up -- or only have caused them to spin more frenetically out of control. Happily, thanks to Blaine's self-restraint, we'll never have to know.

For several months towards the end of the Clinton Administration the United States would have been unable to launch an instant nuclear strike because the President had lost the secret codes with which to begin the process.

The extraordinary lapse is described in a book by General Hugh Shelton, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirming an earlier account that was dismissed at the time as too outlandish to be credible.

Whats this doing on the 2nd page?

---

OK here's some news

RUSSELL BRAND and KATY PERRY spent their first married night under armed guard in a tent - after a man-eating TIGER crashed their wedding.

The feared beast, which has killed THREE locals in a year, scaled two walls and was just 50ft from the couple's celebrations in an Indian wildlife park when horrified minders saw it.

Quote:
A young family has been forced to pay more than £1,000 in bank charges after becoming overdrawn by just 8p.

Angela Hannibal, 21, and Wayne Green, 23, claim they are facing homelessness after the charges from Lloyds TSB spiralled out of control.

Miss Hannibal, from Colchester, Essex, opened a basic current account with the bank when she was 15 but in 2008 it was upgraded to a 'silver' account.

Breaking news

there is growing speculation Coleen Rooney may have had a boob job after she appeared bustier during her latest sunshine holiday.

Sources close to the couple have claimed Wayne splashed out £10,000 for his wife to have a breast enlargement as a present in the wake of allegations about him sleeping with prostitutes, the Daily Star claims.