definitely a convert!! evilgrin

Doctor Who has got to be one of the worst kids TV shows ever shown, I've never liked it....however Doctor Who and the Slut.....well I may just watch that!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Phwoar!

One of the top stories at the BBC is that proper nouns are going to be allowed in Scrabble to make it appeal to young people.

I'll get us started.

tupace.jpg

Double word score bitch!

Two women tried to board an easyJet flight with a dead relative strapped into a wheelchair, saying that he was disabled, frail and “always likes to sleep like thatâ€.

The widow and stepdaughter of Curt Willi Jarant, 91, insist that he was moving and breathing on the way to Liverpool John Lennon airport. But staff called a medical team after noticing that he was cold and motionless.

After he was found to have died, Merseyside Police arrested the women, Gitta Jarant, 66, and Anke Anusic, 44, on suspicion of failing to give notification of a death. They were later released on police bail until June 1.

The coroner is awaiting the results of a post-mortem examination but police sources have suggested that it is likely to show that the man died earlier from natural causes. The flights to Berlin had been booked several weeks ago, when Mr Jarant, who had been living with his wife in Oldham for the past four years, was still alive

Quote:
BROODY VICTORIA BECKHAM has left husband DAVID "exhausted" - by demanding sex FIVE TIMES a day.

Posh, who longs for a daughter, has set up a baby chart showing the best times to conceive.

She kicked off the plan during the family's Easter break in the Caribbean that left injured soccer idol Becks flat on his back.

Golden Balls has told pals he is struggling to keep up with his rampant missus as he limps around with strapping on his Achilles tendon.

Rampant. Good word that.

God it took me and the wife over 2 years to conceive our little bundle of joy. I know what the poor bugger is going through! I was so thankful to finally have a break!

Originally Posted By: brit-gob
BROODY VICTORIA BECKHAM has left husband DAVID "exhausted" - by demanding sex FIVE TIMES a day.

Posh, who longs for a daughter, has set up a baby chart showing the best times to conceive.

She kicked off the plan during the family's Easter break in the Caribbean that left injured soccer idol Becks flat on his back.

Golden Balls has told pals he is struggling to keep up with his rampant missus as he limps around with strapping on his Achilles tendon.

wow, Ive never strained an achilles tendon having sex.

must be some weird stuff theyre into!! LOL
Quote:
SANDRA BULLOCK has fuelled rumours she has walked out on alleged cheat JESSE JAMES for good, after a furniture removal van was spotted outside her Los Angeles home.
A removal van arrived at the Oscar winner's home at 6.45pm on Friday evening, and stayed for an hour while workers packed up possessions including a couch and a LOVE SEAT.

Just to think, when The Times start charging to use their site, I will be able to continue reading stuff like this

Quote:
She was a pretty young dancer who was in love and hoping for a marriage proposal. He was a handsome pop singer who had his heart set on stardom and was willing to sacrifice any hope of a lasting relationship.

The 21-year-old Cliff Richard said that he had showbiz in his blood and would be lost without it when he broke his first girlfriend’s heart in a letter that ended their courtship. Now the contents have been made public after the death of Delia Pyle, born Delia Wicks, from cancer at 71.

Richard, now Sir Cliff, had been going out with Delia for 18 months and, despite his habit of bringing his mother and sisters on their dates, she had fallen for the man who was to become a lifelong bachelor.

Ace.

He loves Christmas

Talk about the heart of christmas,

Talk about the reason and the rhyme.

Talk about the sentimental feelings,

Talk about the candlelight and wine,

Talk about the children.

Listen to the voices singing.

Listen to the laughter as they play

But listen to the whisper of a heartbeat

Whose loneliness is never far away.

(chorus)

In some hearts it's never christmas,

But it's winter all the time.

All our lives spent waiting for the sun,

Children of tomorrow,

How they need a star to follow.

In some hearts it's always winter,

For some hearts it seems,

That christmas never comes.

Don't forget the winter's children,

Shadows on a star that never shines.

Looking for the love that never happened

Looking for the chris in christmas time.

The lonely voice,

That can't rejoice,

That has no choice.

(chorus)

Children of tomorrow,

(chorus)

Children of tomorrow,

Quote:

Croatian teenager wakes from coma speaking fluent German
The girl, from the southern town of Knin, had only just started studying German at school and had been reading German books and watching German TV to become better, but was by no means fluent, according to her parents.

Since waking up from her 24 hourcoma however, she has been unable to speak Croatian, but is able to communicate perfectly in German.

Doctors at Split's KB Hospital claim that the case is so unusual, various experts have examined the girl as they try to find out what triggered the change.

Hospital director Dujomir Marasovic said: "You never know when recovering from such a trauma how the brain will react. Obviously we have some theories although at the moment we are limited in what we can say because we have to respect the privacy of the patient."

Psychiatric expert Dr Mijo Milas added: "In earlier times this would have been referred to as a miracle, we prefer to think that there must be a logical explanation – its just that we haven't found it yet.

"There are references to cases where people who have been seriously ill and perhaps in a coma have woken up being able to speak other languages – sometimes even the Biblical languages such as that spoken in old Babylon or Egypt – at the moment though any speculation would remain just that – speculation – so it's better to continue tests until we actually know something."

I remember there was a case like this when a Manc woke up speaking Scouse. He wanted the doc to put him back into a coma lol

Is that Ga-ga? I can't tell under the dark shades!

Here's one:

Red Bull Pilot crashes into Swan River, Perth while doing practice runs today.

I think he needed to practice some more.

Saw that on the news, looked like the plane got a gust of wind when he was in full bank (ie with wings vertical) and that dropped him into the water. Miraculously, he was pulled from the water conscious!

Red bull - gives you wings

or drops you in the water at high speed! one or the other!

Originally Posted By: thursday
Quote:

Croatian teenager wakes from coma speaking fluent German
The girl, from the southern town of Knin, had only just started studying German at school and had been reading German books and watching German TV to become better, but was by no means fluent, according to her parents.

Since waking up from her 24 hourcoma however, she has been unable to speak Croatian, but is able to communicate perfectly in German.

Doctors at Split's KB Hospital claim that the case is so unusual, various experts have examined the girl as they try to find out what triggered the change.

Hospital director Dujomir Marasovic said: "You never know when recovering from such a trauma how the brain will react. Obviously we have some theories although at the moment we are limited in what we can say because we have to respect the privacy of the patient."

Psychiatric expert Dr Mijo Milas added: "In earlier times this would have been referred to as a miracle, we prefer to think that there must be a logical explanation – its just that we haven't found it yet.

"There are references to cases where people who have been seriously ill and perhaps in a coma have woken up being able to speak other languages – sometimes even the Biblical languages such as that spoken in old Babylon or Egypt – at the moment though any speculation would remain just that – speculation – so it's better to continue tests until we actually know something."

I remember there was a case like this when a Manc woke up speaking Scouse. He wanted the doc to put him back into a coma lol

So there is hope for me. I'll stop wearing my helmet boarding, and next time I stack I might start talking Bavarian and drop my Aussie. That will be good.