• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Neighbour William de Cothi, 17, photographed the animal after he spotted it on the roof about six feet off the ground.

The Sixth Form student said: "I was looking out of my window when I saw the cow.

"At first I thought that it was an illusion and that it was in the background and not really on the roof.

"But after a closer look I could see it was actually on the roof."

The teenager added: "I have heard cows can jump quite high, so I think that is how it got up there.

"I got my family to come and look later and they laughed. It was absolutely amazing."

The house owner in Blagdon, Somerset, called police after getting home to find her roof seriously damaged and smashed tiles as she feared a burglar had tried to break in.

Local PC Ray Bradley said: "This was initially recorded on my figures as a burglary so I am glad I can take it off.

"If it wasn't for the door-to-door enquires and this photo we wouldn't have found out it was a cow responsible."

cow_1545022c.jpg

In The Sun "best for news" this morning

Quote:
COPS are hunting a pervert who smelt a supermarket worker's BUM at least 20 times.

The bespectacled man, who is around 40, repeatedly sneaked up behind a 20-year-old employee on consecutive weekends.

CCTV footage shows the 5ft 9in balding ginger weirdo pretending to pick items off shelves before crouching behind the shelf stacker.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wrong the important news is beginning to appear, ****'s courtesy of the Daily Mail.

Quote:
An actor playing Prince Charming in pantomime in Lowestoft has upset locals - by describing the Suffolk seaside resort as a '**** hole'.

Owen Woodgate, 25, from London, wrote on blogging website Twitter: '**** hole of a town. Everyone is pregnant. No Starbucks. Hoodies dominate the streets. Poo.'

Starbrokes? you mean!

Hot water with a bag of coffee beans waved over the top. Hardly any flavour - need I go on, or do you get my drift?

do you think so GN?! Starbucks sucks.....I guess you mean the shte they put in cans here....yeah Starbucks is better than that crap!! BUT thats not saying much. JA I totally agree, Starbucks coffee has no flavour, ts coffee-like liquid. the only tme I like to drink it is at Xmas time when they have the Gingerbread Latte's