• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Some more important Coldplay-related news

Quote:
The Coldplay lads are being shamed into swapping sweets for salad after piling on the pounds.

Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will are on top of the world since conquering all with their new album Viva la Vida and single Violet Hill.

But they've put on weight thanks to a diet of "baked goods" - endless cakes, pastries and pies. "It happens whenever we have some downtime, usually between albums," says Chris.

"We get very hairy and kind of morph into Bill Oddie - we stack on the weight."

Quote:
Will Young wouldn't sleep with Simon Cowell

Will Young has said he would never sleep with Simon Cowell.

But then again, as he told The Sunday Night Project: "If I had no more career prospects, I probably would."

Make up your mind, man!

"LONDON (Reuters) - A Briton has been arrested on suspicion of carrying out a series of sex attacks on sheep, London police said on Friday.

The 27-year-old man was held at his home in Dulwich, south London, on suspicion of bestiality with sheep. He was also wanted in connection of the possession of drugs with intent to supply.

Detectives said the arrest followed allegations made to them in May and June.

"Two male joggers said they had observed a man molesting the sheep in a field at Botany Bay Lane, Chislehurst," police said in a statement.

"A similar incident was reported to police by a stables employee in the area."

Media reports said the man had been barred from visiting farmland while officers carried out their investigation."

Police have interviewed the sheep, which declined to press charges

fishnet_sheep.jpg

"SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- An aircraft carrying the Rev. Sun Myung Moon crashed into a mountainside Saturday as it attempted an emergency landing, injuring the founder of the Unification Church and 15 others, officials said. The Rev. Sun Myung Moon and members of his family were hurt in the accident, a fire official says."

An hospital spokespeople said: "He`s OK as long as he lies on his front, and we`ve nearly finished getting the shards of perspex out of his arse"

HighMoon.jpg

Must have been a damn fast shutter speed to get the props stop-motion like that! Either that or a fast finger on the Photoshop button.

Quote:
Batman star Christian Bale allegedly assaulted his mother and sister after becoming depressed over strains in his marriage and the death of close friend Heath Ledger, it was claimed last night.

Bale, 34, is alleged to have pushed and shoved his mother Jenny, 61, and sister Sharon, 40, at the Dorchester Hotel on Sunday evening, a day before the blockbuster's London première.

Yesterday, the Welsh-born actor was arrested and bailed over the assault claim.

Idiot.
Quote:
Presenter Carol Vorderman, 47, has announced she is to step down from presenting the Channel 4 television game show Countdown.

She started work on the quiz show when it began in 1982, alongside host Richard Whiteley.

When Whiteley died in 2005, she continued to co-present with Des Lynam, who was later replaced by Des O'Connor.

Vorderman's announcement comes after O'Connor said on Wednesday that he is also quitting the programme.

Countdown was the first programme seen on Channel 4.

The network's director of television Kevin Lygo said he was "extremely sorry to see Carol leave".

Damn!

The first programme on Channel 4, Countdown has been appealing to wordsmiths and number-crunchers since 1982.

It has remained a fixture of the afternoon schedule and consistently popular with viewers through the years, an enduring appeal always matched by that of its two founding presenters, Richard and Carol.

"People always ask me why Countdown has stood the test of time. I think it is because it has such universal appeal. It is enjoyed by the whole range of the viewership, spanning as it does all ages and all classes. For every granny and granddad watching there's a grandson and granddaughter. Thus the audience is constantly refreshed."

The tv program that only uses half the clock

In Oz, countdown was a "rock/pop music" show on commercial TV - hosted, I recall, by "Molly" Meldrum. It lasted quite a while but ended years ago. What was the format of the UK countdown? was it music?

Originally Posted By: giggsy
Quote:
Cristiano Ronaldo looks set to stay at Manchester United after arranging for two giant whirlpool hot tubs to be installed in his house in Cheshire. (Daily Star)

I laughed at this one. It must be true then as he is having these jacuzzis installed, I'm sure that he couldn't possibly afford to just ditch them and install new ones in a house in Madrid rollabout
  • 3 months later...

GORDON BROWN yesterday shared his thoughts with LEMAR on the demise of the festive edition of Top Of The Pops — and they agreed there isn’t any justice in the world.

The PM and the Brit soul star were having breakfast at No10 when conversation turned to the shocking end of the telly favourite, axed by Beeb bosses.

Gordon, my namesake and fellow Scot, admitted he was sad to see it go because it’s always been a seasonal staple in his home.

I can just imagine big Gogs busting a move on the kitchen lino on Christmas Day.