Quote:
Jordan's six-month sex ban

PETER ANDRE said yesterday he hasn’t slept with wife JORDAN for six months.

The singer, 35, who has two kids with the glamour model, 30, moaned: 'It’s always the wrong time.'

That is the complete report, by the way.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

Looks like he has some lovely 'head tattoos' going on there as well.

Remember when he used to look like this and sing that jolly song Karma Chameleon and the sublime War Song.

263463~Boy-George-Posters.jpg

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Looks like he has some lovely 'head tattoos' going on there as well.

Remember when he used to look like this and sing that jolly song Karma Chameleon and the sublime War Song.

263463~Boy-George-Posters.jpg

yeah he looked nasty then as well!!
biggrin

Big story in the mirror today

Quote:
George Michael in council plea

Years ago George Michael sang Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - now he's making that plea in real life.

The singer has asked his local North London council for permission to remove a back-garden veranda which robs the breakfast room of light.

"George wants to see the sun as he eats his cornflakes," we're told.

And a pussy cat! to keep him company while he's in sidonee. Just what every ex-Hitler Youth, AA gunner needs!

This just in

Quote:
Cheeky Jay-Z had a strange request when he played in Africa.

The star, who performed at the Africa Rising gig in Nigeria, wanted a watermelon carved out in the shape of wife Beyonce's bust.

It was displayed in his £2,500-a-night hotel suite.

Our mole says: "One giant watermelon was split in two and ornately carved into a mould of Beyonce's boobs.

Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate
Quote:
COLDPLAY star CHRIS MARTIN has revealed he used to worry he might be gay ? until he realised he loved BOOBS.

I wonder if Chris Martin would like these boobs

huge_boobs.jpg

..this pic screams one liners...

This is quite important

Quote:
CRISTIANO RONALDO has dumped his Spanish model fianc�, according to reports in Portugal.

The Manchester United winger called time on his relationship with beauty NEREIDA GALLARDO last week.

Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas claims the reason behind the split was a "secret of the gods", but it is rumours surrounding Nereida's past that may be to blame.

Last week it was reported the model once had an intimate relationship with Real Madrid defender SERGIO RAMOS, a possible future teammate of Ronaldo if he signs for the Spanish club.

Quote:
According to Marca, Paris Hilton, who was at the L.A. party, said Ronaldo told her "get real" when she moved closer to him. According to Balague Giullem, an expert on both Spanish and English football, as well as Hollywood and Bollywood gossips, the phrase "get real" has great significant towards the signing of the mercurial footballer. This is no doubt a pleasing news to all in Madrid. Details of the conversation between Paris and Ronaldo will be published on Balague's website in two-three days time.

Formula One playboy Flavio Briatore 58-year-old lapped up the attention from his new wife, Italian Wonderbra model Elisabetta Gregoraci, during a romantic getaway in Sardinia yesterday.

article-0-01F68B7000000578-134_468x710.j

She said, "he likes pies, so what. I think he's dead handsome, I was surprised to find out who he was when I first met. I'm making him pie and chips for tea!"