I was just surfing about and for some knucklehead reason I came across the Sun and this "news":

Quote:
COLDPLAY star CHRIS MARTIN has revealed he used to worry he might be gay — until he realised he loved BOOBS.

Chris, married to Hollywood beauty GWYNETH PALTROW, fretted about his sexuality in his teens because a strict Christian upbringing made him think sex was wrong.

The 31-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine "I grew up with was, if you even think about boobs, you’re going to hell.

It was drilled in — they’re wrong.

But let’s face it, they’re fantastic."

I mean come on. As right as he may well be, why do they print this and who actually reads it. (Apart from, er, me, this morning).

Perhaps we could post other important news stories as they break.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow that is big.   Who gets to eat it?

eet's mine juu mether fackers....!!!

OH NOOO!!!! We all need to get our Muslamic ray guns!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

or the 3 families who have been in the news lately for living in squalid conditions with loads of kids...some of the kids were ill and starving and others were actually left abandoned to fend for themselves.

I struggle to get my head around this kind of thing. Why would someone not feed thier children? (and we do not have the excuse of extreme poverty in Australia - there are ALWAYS options for our kids in this country)...what makes a grandfather snap and axe murder his wife and his grandchildren and attempt to murder his daughter?

I think it is easier to read about Chris liking boobs.

Then it would fall into the "New Idea" or "Womens Day" magazine category. New Idea is more commonly called "No Idea" because of the crap they publish!

Here is a full report (yes this is ALL of it) from todays Mirror:

Quote:
Simon Cowell has banned Alicia Keys' ever-popular songs from American Idol.

A (not very) distraught Alicia says: "At first he stopped people singing Falling, but now none of my songs are allowed!"

Shame.

Bet you're glad you knew that. Phew.

Quote:
The Wintour of discontent: Vogue editor caught wearing SAME dress THREE times in a week...

The infamous editrice of American Vogue has a wardrobe to-die-for and the collections of the world's top designers at her fingertips - yet she recycled the same outfit three times in one week. Has the credit crunch affected even Anna "Nuclear" Wintour?

veryshocked
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Im wearing shorts and a polo today. F'wearing pants if Im just gonna sweat my ass off in em. Thats pretty important news Id say.

don't you get to wear what you want in class CB? All the teachers I work with dress like slobs!! Some of em wearing t-shirts and shorts you wouldn't wear for painting your living room!!

I always wear shorts and a t-shirt but they are nice ones!! biggrin
Quote:
Holidaymaker charged £31,500 for downloading episode of favourite TV show while in Portugal

Thanks to the latest Internet technology, we can now watch our favourite television programmes while on holiday without so much as moving from the sun lounger.

But Iayn Dobsyn's pleasure at being able to catch an episode of his favourite drama while staying in Portugal turned to horror when he returned home to a bill of... £31,500.

The 34-year-old had downloaded the finale of U.S. series Prison Break onto his laptop computer using his monthly mobile broadband contract, but despite working in IT he had no idea of the costs he was racking up.

doh

Since when did "working in it" and intelligence of the common sense kind have to go together?