• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

But seriously, I have a question.

The new display sounds very pretty -- but why don't they make it bigger? There's lots more phones coming out now with bigger screens that make them more usable.

I actually find the screen quite adequately sized. Don't want the phone's footprint to get any larger or it won't fit too comfortably in my pocket.

Better battery time from a lower consuming chip thumbsup

Video calls thumbsup

Multi-tasking thumbsup

HD Video recording thumbsup

HD camera thumbsup

gyroscope for better movement sensing thumbsup

retina display, intensive pixel concentration thumbsup

I prefer a larger screen. iphone starting to look small.

That xperia has a much nicer size to it.

The "can't see the pixels" resolution sounds good.

That will be something the next ipad gets.

While the ipad screen is very nice indeed, I can see how it could be improved with more pixel thingies.

The iPhone 4 is also on my must have list.

Are JP iPhones SIM-Locked? I know all US iPhones are (and ever will be). Hong Kong iPhones are all SIM-free, but the iPhone 4 comes only out here end of July and not sure it will be really SIM-free.

Who knows?

Originally Posted By: thursday
I actually find the screen quite adequately sized. Don't want the phone's footprint to get any larger or it won't fit too comfortably in my pocket.

The screen could be made larger without increasing the "footprint".

I've thought about getting the iphone... but I'm concerned about signing another contract with Softbank. I've been with j-phone, vodafone and now softbank and in the best six years and they've done nothing to improve their services... not going to sign another contract with them when its up at the end of next month. I'll be looking for another company instead wink

nope - the iphone 5 comment was sarcasm, as next year, apple will probably come out with another phone.

And the another vote for docomo, was a separate subject.