• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Had one for a few months now.

Love it!

My #2 son also has one (got jealous when he saw mine and coincidentally his iPhone died) - but he actually doesn't like his now.

Strange.

• 2 weeks later...

Apple Q&A

Quote:
Q: There are still some single-carrier countries, although you've said that there are no exclusivity agreements in place now.

A: I don't want to comment on any individual country, but yes, everyone wants to do business with us. I can confirm that we no longer have any exclusivity agreements anywhere in the world. The U.S. was the last one. And remember that our supplies continue to be constrained.

OK, so Softbank don't have an exclusivity agreement now?

Or is that just a convenient porkie?

confused

The I4 is in so short supply that they can do an sorta deal and still be sold out.

Apple store had it available, then took it off 2 hours later, then put it back on 4 days later, then took it off again. They have no stock.

Don't know why I'm bothering but

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Apple Q&A

Quote:
Q: There are still some single-carrier countries, although you've said that there are no exclusivity agreements in place now.

A: I don't want to comment on any individual country, but yes, everyone wants to do business with us. I can confirm that we no longer have any exclusivity agreements anywhere in the world. The U.S. was the last one. And remember that our supplies continue to be constrained.

OK, so Softbank don't have an exclusivity agreement now?

Or is that just a convenient porkie?

confused