I know Iiyamadude.

Fortunately I got a call before I left for Thredbo to tell me it has been all sorted, and while I may get invoiced for Data for the next month (as it is already half way into the billing period before it was billed for the past...) I just need to call them again - as there is a note added to the account about it.

blocked data reinstalled.

But what if I wasn't assertive and aware of my rights in this case...

What if $5000 would bankrupt me and $500 sounded a lot better so I got scared and paid it.

I reckon a lot of phone companies are paying for ludicrous deals by whacking the odd customer with one of these silly bills.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear quite a few of those stories.

Got to be careful when going overseer to mAke sure data stuff is most definitely turned OFF.

I see Docomo have started a pakehodai (unlimited data) in some countries Inc. uk for 1480 yen a day tops.

• 3 weeks later...

i just tried snowjapan app for iphone and it works!

but it is from my phone that works,

from my macbook it doesnt.

ive been having this problem at home that i cannot open many websites from my pc. yahoo canada and yahoo brazil cannot be opened (although yahoo japan and yahoo korea are ok). friends' blog i cannot see unless if its blogspot. router? fixed the settings..

anyhow snowjapan.com is the strange case that i can open it, Forums -> Off topic discussions-> Off topic - General -> and the very first post of the page shows up and thats it. why only the first post i wonder and why i can read the whole thing on my phone but through my bigger screen it is limited.

anybody else possibly had a problem like this..?

• SnowJapan Admin

Not sure I understand what your problem is there Ewok2 - the App is for the iphone/ipod touch so it doesn't work on a computer....

friend

The good thing about Apple is that they are pretty strict, so it would seem only fairly stable applications get passed their review process.