The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

Chelsea are only 3 points behind Liverpool, with a better goal difference. I reckon we're going to emerge as the main rival to United in the run in and Liverpool will be doomed to feeling more miserable than they would if they had always been lurking around 3rd-5th position.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
The Pool just ain't good enough and fall apart from Stevie Me ain't around. It would actually be more fun if they put up more of a fight.

agree totally. To play with only 1 forward at home is a disgrace, mind you now that Rafa got rid of Keane, they don't have another decent forward to play. With Gerrard and Alonso out, there is no attacking creativity in the midfield. Lucas is crap and Mascherano couldn't pass water. Kuyt, although he scored, is sub-standard as well. In fact if he is gonna play he'd be better playing up top alongside Torres than bumbling along on the right of midfield

Just watched the 2nd half on the telly (I saw the 1st half live), how did Benayoun miss that knock down from torres, seemed to sit right up for him. Its like he can't put his foot through the ball, always seems to just pass the ball.....give it some welly man!!!!

Jose Mourinho accused the referee of being biased against his Inter Milan team after they escaped with a goalless draw, having been outplayed by Manchester United.

Jose moaning? Surely not. I can't believe it.