The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

I was hoping so too big-will. sadface

I don't know how I want the Liverpool / Chelsea game to go. Whatever the result, I hope it is a very energetic and physically punishing game for them all!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that was a surprising result, I really thought that Man U would cruise it....difficult task ahead in Portugal. Although Arsenal have an away goal, I also thought they'd win the game, still a good result though. Now want Liverpool to beat Chelsea

Originally Posted By: scouser
Originally Posted By: bobby12

Yes from the last 16 onwards ALL of the CL games are on live on Sky. You need to be subscribed to the footie pack of course (3500 yen a month?)

got cable with the full J-Sports pack but doesn't seem to be on

I don't know what package you are subscribed to, but I will be watching the below early tomorrow morning. All CL games are on live.

Liverpool vs Chelsea

4月8æ—¥ (æ°´) 生中継 æ·±03:30 Ch.800 スカãƒãƒ£ãƒ³ï¼¨ï¼¤ï¼˜ï¼ï¼

Barca vs Munich

4月8æ—¥ (æ°´) 生中継 æ·±03:30 Ch.801 スカãƒãƒ£ãƒ³ï¼˜ï¼ï¼‘

friend

Fatigue. Some players are visibly looking tired and could do with a break. Apart from the number of games United have played, our Premier game was only on Sunday.

Ronaldo is a funny one isn't he. He scores goals but at the same time in the last few weeks he has been something of a liability almost, gifting the ball the the opposition so many times.

Just looking at the facts on BBC to warm myself up for tonight.

Mascherano is banned so Lucas is playing tonight doh

If JT or Anelka get a card they will be banned for the 2nd leg. banner

Half time, 1-1. We could have easily been 3-1 down. The way it is looking, we will be lucky to get a 2-1 here, and even that is not a great result. We need 3-1 now for any kind of confidence.

Essian marking Gerrard out of the game is working really well, he has hardly touched the ball. Lucas is doing his usual thing of doing very little :(

Liverpool shirt is now out of the cupboard as a desperation measure.

Well that was grim and the tie is now over. 3-0 away? I'd give it a one in 20 chance.

Lucas, Reira and Aurelio were all woeful.

Zonal marking proves its worth yet again.

I'm not sure if Chelsea were good or we were crap, but anyway time for us to focus on the PL.