• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news on the operations and positive vibes for the results coming in Soubs.

She's a trooper your Better Half - planning a holiday to Bali for November - there could be no better medicine in the world than a loving and supportive partner and something very fun to look forward to!

All our best!

The follow up from Operation 1 is that it was successful. Operation 2 will be on the 29th. This time the surgeon will be going much deeper, so it's scheduled to be 5 days at the Hotel Murayama.

Did they show you the tumor they removed? Its quite common practice in Japan. An hour or so after my father-in-law had part of his intensine removed, the surgeon called us in to have a look at it. He pointed out the tumor and we all said arigato. It was quite bizarre.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you two are about to have a great time. Take a few weeks off and relapse (oops, relax!). Get stuck into some decent vino and find/define your own veritas!

All the best to the soubriquette.

All your own work, soubs? With that sort of talent, you could get a job as a medical photographer wink

Seriously, though, glad herself is back. Keep looking after her, mate!

Nope, no Photoshop. I haven't even stretched it. Apart from the crop it is exactly as from the camera. The only time I've seen bruising like it is when my brother T-boned a car at about 60mph on his motorbike, and went over the top.

'Twas just kidding. Understand the bruising, a result of letting medicos play around with your body while you cannot do anything about it! Take care of her, and yourself.