• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that I speak the thoughts of many in wishing you all the best with dealing with this difficult situation, soubs. It's difficult to know what to say, but I sincerely hope that things go well for you both.

:concerned friendly:

Soubs,

I am so sorry!

That is terrible news and our hearts go out to you and Soubriquette.

I don't know what to say other than "love her and have hope".

I wish you much success in medical treatments, and I wish you both peace and comfort in the love you have for each other.

Michelle

Sorry to hear mate. We are all here for you. Try and stay positive and let us know if you need help with anything. Give me a call if you want to get away with her for a break.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Is that his wife?

dunno if he's married, but it is his significant other.

Very sorry to hear that mate, hope both of you stay strong and fight it tooth and nail.

SJF, I suspect that Soubs is not checking in to the forums much since the news. Would it be appropriate for you to contact him direct with a summary of the feeling and expressions of support from here?

I have sent him a PM, I believe there may be others who have done the same.

• SnowJapan Admin

JA, I know that SJ#1 has already sent on his best wishes and greetings to soubriquet via email and I believe at the same time mentioned about this thread and that his friends on the Forums are showing concern and support.

Of course, we all feel the same as well and wish them all the best.

Thanks, Just thought that the pressures might be getting to take over his time about now.

If you (or SJ#1, or anyone else from there) are in contact, keep reminding him of the thoughts and positive energy of all on the forums.

• SnowJapan Admin

I was away over the weekend, but when I saw this thread I did send soubriquet an email (so when he checks mail he should get that) expressing our best wishes and support and mentioning friends on the Forums.

All the best mate.

(I might be mistaken here, but I think I remember soubs saying in the chatbox last week that they were due a holiday in Bali this week. So they may well be away for the week).

Will,

Given the situation, I suspect that responding in a public forum may not be uppermost on his mind ATM. That said, he has been made aware of the support of all his forum mates.

We can only hope that he comes back soon with positive news and in a better frame of mind.

Good luck with everything. You always talk about her working really hard, so do your best to get her to slow down and focus on herself. That would be the best use of her energy now.

Yes I am sure JA, but it would be good to hear from him at least to know he is ok - after all he did seem rather distressed last time. Of course, I hope he does come back with good news soon.