• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Originally Posted By: thursday.
I think if I had a 3 week holiday or something, I'd be lost on what to do.

what with all the time you spend on SJ...i thought you were on one long holiday! wink

About my holidays, I feel rather fortunate to be able to take 4 weeks off in summer. Dont usually take much else off other than national holidays etc, but it's great to be able to take that long off

A friend from a few years ago contacted me over the weekend - he is coming to Japan for 3 months - a few weeks in Tokyo, onto Nagano and then up to Hokkaido.

Nice.

We spent 10 days last year and have booked for 14 days this year.

Came last year by ourselves and are bring 4 friends with us this time. They are Canada junkies so we reckon we will convert them in 14 Days easily.

It is getting more and more popular. A lot of aussies have this idea it is really expensive and are worried about the food. Don't want to tell to many of them how good it is would prefer if they go to New Zealand and keep NISEKO all to ourselves (teehee).

Waste of a couple of days flying, If you ask me (well, nobody did but I thought I'd say it anyway!) Gotta stay for a week at least to get value from the plane tix.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be back again for a little over 2 weeks next year. I wish I could stay longer but work dictates the duration unfortunately!!

Sucks to be self employed sometimes!!! veryangry

Looking forward to catching up with Creek Boy, Ewok and a host of others!! cheers

I've taken a six month sabbatical from work and plan to take in a couple of weeks in Thailand before flying onto Tokyo.

Hope to hit a few resorts and stay as long as my cash can keep me there.

Gizzmo when you planning to fly out ?

• 3 weeks later...