• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good old Bill. He's certainly entertaining, if not for just being a complete madman.

The latest seems to be a Palin wedding

Quote:
In an election campaign notable for its surprises, Sarah Palin, the Republican vice- presidential candidate, may be about to spring a new one — the wedding of her pregnant teenage daughter to her ice-hockey-playing fiancé before the November 4 election.

Inside John McCain’s campaign the expectation is growing that there will be a popularity boosting pre-election wedding in Alaska between Bristol Palin, 17, and Levi Johnston, 18, her schoolmate and father of her baby. “It would be fantastic,†said a McCain insider. “You would have every TV camera there. The entire country would be watching. It would shut down the race for a week.â€

There is already some urgency to the wedding as Bristol, who is six months pregnant, may not want to walk down the aisle too close to her date of delivery. She turns 18 on October 18, a respectable age for a bride — and the same age as Barack Obama’s pregnant mother when she married his Kenyan father. The Democrat has already declared Bristol’s private life off-limits as far as his campaign is concerned.

I despair of the intelligence of people if something like this would affect the election.

I am still aghast of Palin's, "our neighbors are foreign countries.", referring to countries bordering the USA. Duh! She is really not qualified to deal with international or foreign policy issues.

Palin

‘Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada . . . As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there . . . right next to our state.’

veryshocked

I so hope she is slayed in the debate tomorrow.