• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's good

Quote:
The bad-boy image of Levi Johnston, 18, the boyfriend of Bristol Palin, 17, added to the pressure surrounding Senator John McCain after his decision to choose Mrs Palin as a running mate in the Republican bid for the White House.

The details follow the disclosure that, as late as 1996, Mrs Palin, 44, the Governor of Alaska, had been a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, which wants a vote on whether the state can secede from the United States.

Quote:
On his MySpace page, Mr Johnston, an avid ice hockey player, proudly declares: "I'm a ------' redneck" who would kick ass if anyone gave him trouble. I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing," he said on the social networking the site.

Poignantly, in the one part of the site where it asks about children, he wrote, "I don't want kids."

I was just reading all about these things. Dear, sounds like it is going to be a big mess.

"The revelation that Palin was a member of the secessionist Alaskan Independence Party - motto "Alaska First" - sits awkwardly with McCain's campaign slogan, "Country First". The AIP believes that the vote which led to the state joining the US was corrupt and wants a re-run, with the aim of eventual independence. Party officials said yesterday that Palin had attended at least one convention before leaving in 1996 to join the Republicans."

But Palin, 44, is popular with the convention delegates >>> beggars belief, it really does.

There's more to find out about here. There is bound to be.

Quote:
Todd Palin, the Governor's husband, who has become known in Alaska as "First Dude", had also flown in for the speech.

First Dude.

doh

Originally Posted By: snowboarding-sally
She is without doubt, the VERY BEST person to be the Vice President of the United States of America and one heartbeat from being the most powerful person in the world.

As the man said at the end, let's give Jesus thanks.

given McCain's age, if he gets into office i'm sure she would only be a few heartbeats away from becoming president.

That said, she is also a creationist, so we can put a stop to all that silly talk about monkeys and men in the holy land of America.

I see the self-confessed ****-redneck who doesn't want kids was up on stage with his heavily-busted tart and, oh yes, Mrs Palin.

I wonder if he is regretting that moment or two of pleasure now.

It is cringeworhty, gg.

Was it Romney today: "Every single day I wake up proud to be an American".

Crowd: "USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA"

As an American, I really do cringe hearing things like that.

this is now at soap opera level. what a laugh.

Clinton lied about his cigar being smoked and was still prez because of his charisma.

Palin appeals to the rednecks. The rednecks rule middle america, no, hold on, they rule lower america. Yo! let's shoot then ask questions, then let's shoot some more.

Very entertaining.